Chenford + Jealous Tim

Tim was a very jealous man when he's in relationships . He was always jealous when men were hitting on Isabel he would always go up to whoever was chatting her up and let the men know that she's taken Isabel always hated him for doing it. But it was just something he felt like constantly doing.

Soon after his relationship fizzled with Rachel and Lucy became a p2 he became jealous of whoever was talking to Lucy like crazy jealous and they weren't even dating.

Late at night at a bar where they are celebrating Nolans late celebration on becoming a p2 ( finally after his extra 30 days ) Tim finds his eyes glued over to the bar where Lucy was chatting some strange man up. Tim's eyes were so fixated on them he didn't realize how strong he was holding his glass in his hand. Lucy looked over and their eyes met. She looked at his eyes then at his glass how white his knuckles were then smirked back at the dude she was talking to and got his number. And before Tim knew it he was walking over there to let him know he is not going to be dating Lucy.

Lucy doesn't even know how long she's been talking to Todd? She thinks they're deep into conversation without having to worry he's going to slip something in her drink plus her friends are here. Her eyes wander somewhere else for a minute and locks eyes with Tim Bradford she looks at his eyes with a look of jealousy then looks where his hand is wrapped around his glass tight. Time to have a little fun she thinks smirking back at Todd " can I get your number " she said with a tone loud enough for Tim to hear which she has certainty he will as the bar has died down a bit.

Then she notices him walking over her,which is not how she expected that to happen. when he saunters over and put his hand on his back like he owns her " okay I think we are done here " he said trying to lead her away " no Tim I'm fine here " she said trying her best not to make a scene very shortly " no Lucy were are done here " he said to her leaving no discussion. Then he turned to the lousy dude who she was talking to " delete her number now " he growled which then Todd did delete her number and agreed that he wouldn't stalk her or anything.

Now that Tim had finished dragging Lucy out the bar it was time for her to let her anger out " what the hell Tim what is your problem " which then Tim had a sharp angered demeanor which then went to a more soft vulnerable look " nothing Lucy" he said as he started walking away " no Tim don't walk away from me tell me what the hell that was " which then he stopped walking and stopped dead in his track " what do you want me to say Lucy, that I was jealous for that dude talking to you, making you laugh when I could be doing that, how he could have taken you home tonight when I could've done that. You could have ended up being in a great relationship when that could have been us... so no Lucy nothing's wrong " he said walking away again. Which resulted in Lucy tugging him back to her and pulling him in for a hard kiss once they stepped back they both knew they weren't going to regret this

" So you were jealous? Lucy asked in a teasing tone " Fine I may have been jealous " He said sheepishly but hadn't finished " sorry that I made a scene or made you uncomfortable, " he said with his hands coming over to her waist. As her hands are wrapped around his neck " don't worry about it I thought it was kinda hot " she said pulling him close to her again for another kiss