𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

"In your embrace, I find my peace,
Your love a balm that will never cease,
With you, my heart forever beats,
My soulmate, my love, my heart's retreat."

She is absolutely gorgeous, i don't know what attracts me to her, but my parents were right

She is absolutely gorgeous, i don't know what attracts me to her, but my parents were right. She is so down to earth, and sweet. Now you would ask how I know that since she has either ignored me or spoken to me 2-3 syllables. But I don't know,all i know is that, she is absolutely beautiful and just the girl i didn't know I was looking for.

I saw how she is sad around her parents but happy around her cousins. I also saw how her dad was angrily pulling her aside just before mom pulled me aside to check on me, even after being on the same flight as me.

I wanted to hear what her dad said, he looked pretty angry, and she looked down as he spoke to her before all my guy cousins dragged me along saying "bro, she seems like a really nice girl" they all say and I agree, describing how she paints and absolutely loves roses, I knew they were going to tease me later. But I haven't even married her yet and I am already half drunk in love.

I am not a talker, I like to listen more than talk. But with her, I want to talk to her so much, I want to make her mine, I want to her to be my home , I want her to be the mom to my babies. I have never really had a best friend, i want her as my best friend, lover and life partner. I don't know, how it feels like to be in love. But all I know is that I am head over heels over her.

And I can't wait to get married to her and fly her away for our 1 month honeymoon to Greece, Egypt and Spain. I have a lot of fun activities planned already. Before I could find her again her dad was sitting in the car and I couldn't see her anymore , my cousins dragged me away to the car.

And just like that 1 hour drive felt like 10 minutes, since the last time I met them was almost 6 months back. I missed them, they are all a bunch of cool idiot dudes. "So Ayu, do you think you can set me up with her beautiful sisters?" My cousin Advay, smiling smugly. "No absolutely not and neither are you flirting with them!" I say slapping my brother in his back hard. "Bro! Don't hit so hard , I think you broke my back."

Just as all the cars reach the hotel we all get out. I see Nyesa walk with her parents somewhere, but I see what I'm guessing are her sisters walking towards me. And just like that, all my brothers who were standing behind me, pushed me back and stood in front of me, a huge smug smile on there faces and hands forward. As soon as they near us, they all push their faces aside with the there palms and say "we have boyfriends, who we love very much, thank you so much. Now piss off" and just like that all my cousins speechlessly scattered around, pretending to be clueless, looking here and there.

And just like that I was left alone with the 5 sisters who looked like devil sent them. "Ok Ayaan, honestly you look like a pretty sweet guy, but if you end up making her cry, and disrespect her you will see then." All the of them threaten me and then walk out. "Will you tell me your names at least," I say sounding like a clueless puppy and they walk out and keep standing there, not knowing what to say.

One of the sisters stay behind and say "I am Samriddhi i am her cousin sister from her dad's side. The one that just threatened you was Vani her cousin sister from her mom's side. And then behind her was Meena her real sister, she is a real bitch so ya, never mind the other 2 are Kyna and Ananya also from her mom's side."

"Ok bye got to go." And just like that she was gone within a second. I kept standing there processing all the new names.

And just like that, it was night and I didn't see Nyesa the whole day again

And just like that, it was night and I didn't see Nyesa the whole day again. Somehow she managed to avoid me. I was in deep thought as I walked out of the dining room, after eating dinner, walking back to my room. I felt someone poke my back, breaking me out of my reverie. I look behind me it was Samriddhi, " Hi" I say, slightly confused.

"Hi, can we talk?" She says smiling. " sure" I say and we walk back to the dining room. And take a table for two, I pour water for each of us and she thanks me. "Listen, please treat her with respect. You seem like a good person, but no one really ever loved her in our house, the whole family just treated her so badly. I tried to help her but, I never could do anything much. Long story short she doesn't have any choice but to marry you and she didn't say anything because all her life all she wanted was to See her dad proud of her. But he never was, anything she did."she says.

"Also I'm not supposed to tell you all this, so please don't break off the engagement. And take her away from this hell house. She is a tough nut to crack, but very easy to love. And once you break down her walls trust me, she will show more love than anyone can. She is also hella protective, god knows how much she threatened our boyfriends, that if they ever break our hearts, she will forever break there's." She says giggling.

"But she already has a broken heart that needs someone to mend it for her. And I really really hope you're it for her. She has been through so many heartbreaks without being in any relationship. Now you can only imagine how much trust issues she might have." She say, I thank her and she leaves bidding each other good night.

I got to thinking, ofcourse i'll not break the engagement I'm already attached to her, but I'm going to break through her walls and win her trust, and love her so much. I'll mend her broken heart. I'll be the only person she loves more than anything in world.