𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚

"My god," he gasped, "you're fun to kiss."
-F.S. Fitzgerald

"Baby, are you excited to bring them home?" I asked my partner, who was on her toes with happiness

"Baby, are you excited to bring them home?" I asked my partner, who was on her toes with happiness. I had filled out the adoption papers yesterday, and even though the adoption process is quite lengthy, we are bringing them home today. She wanted to bring them home yesterday, but due to some formalities, we couldn't.

Neither of us slept the whole day yesterday and today. We spent time decorating both their rooms. We did everything we could in half a day. Even though I usually hire designers to finish it, this time it was tough, but we managed to pull through. Hopefully, they'll like their rooms.

It was 8 AM in the morning, and we decided to have breakfast with the kids at their favorite place. Both of us were dressed in ethnic attire. She wore a cute yellow Anarkali suit, and I wore a black suit.

 She wore a cute yellow Anarkali suit, and I wore a black suit

"Haye meri Jaan, itni sundar kaise lagti hai, woh bhi har roz. Aise toh Mai peeche reh jaunga hotness me," I said to her, pulling her by her waist into my arms. "Acha, aur jo tum har roz itne hot lagte ho un dino ka kya. Jis din main tumse zyada hot ho gaya na, us din duniya khatam ho jayegi."
(Oh my love, how can you look so beautiful, and that too every day? At this rate, I'll fall behind in hotness)
(Well, what about the days when you look so hot every day? The day I become hotter than you, on that day, the world will come to an end.)

"Meri jaan, tum already mere liye meri puri duniya ho, aur meri duniya jitni sundar hai, aur kisi ki duniya utni sundar nahi hogi," I said and made her look at me before kissing her lips in a passionate kiss. "Haye kitni cute lagti hai blushing Mrs. Ayaan Kumar."
(My love, you are already my entire world, and as beautiful as my world is, no one else's world will be as beautiful.)
(Aw, Mrs. Ayaan Kumar looks so cute when she blushes.)

"Acha bas na, ab itna bhi mat bolo, behosh hi ho jaungi," she said and quickly escaped my grip, running towards the car, cheekily sitting in the passenger seat. Meri passenger princess!
(Okay, enough now, don't say any more, or I might faint)

I sat down in the driver's seat and drove off. She was sneakily chatting with someone, smiling and giggling every two minutes. Even though those sounds were music to my ears, possessiveness and jealousy reached its peak within me. I tried to sneak a peek at who she was with. As soon as I saw 'MumBuddy,' I realized she must be talking to her mom, and the jealousy within me subsided. However, she caught me peeking and hid her phone from my sight.