𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"In your smile, the sun awakens,
With your touch, my heart is taken.
Together, we create a love so true,
In your arms, I've found my home, my cue.
Forever intertwined, our souls shall be,
A love story written for eternity."

I scream in panic as soon as I see the email ID: LasalleSingaporeUNI@gmail

I scream in panic as soon as I see the email ID: LasalleSingaporeUNI@gmail.com. I immediately started panicking, oh my fucking god I am going to die of a heart attack today. First the nightmare, then the love confession and now this, god the day just started.

I threw my phone at a wide awake Ayaan, and the phone hit his nose. But instead to seeing if it's fine, he looked through my phone with panicked face, "what what, what does it say, wait no don't tell me- what no tell me- wait" I was cut off by Ayaan when he pulled me down on the bed and looked at me with the biggest smile.

"You got in baby, that too on full scholarship." He said, and my eyes went wide and for a minute I was shocked, as soon as I broke out of my reverie, I hugged him, I hugged him so tight, I thought I might have killed him. "Congratulations Jaan, I knew you would get it, no one else deserves it. I can't wait to see your face when you come back after your first day. I love you so much meri Jaan, the most beautiful love of my life." He whispered in my ear, as I got emotional and as we hugged a few escaped my eyes.

"I owe it all to you, if you didn't help me love myself, I wouldn't have got it. I wouldn't have been so confident while giving the interview, I love you, I love you so much, i can't even express it in words anymore.thank you so much" I said my voice breaking and we broke the hug, Ayaan wiped my tears away and said, "baby why are you thanking me, it was all you. I just helped you to love yourself and be confident and what us guys are for, to give our love's the emotional and physical support they need, and that's all I did."

I kissed him, cupping his face with both my hands while he cupped my face with both his hands as we kissed slowly, he used his tongue to enter my mouth but I didn't let him, he grabbed my butt and squeezed making me squeal in the kiss, letting his tongue enter my mouth, we kissed for a short while before leaning our foreheads together.

"Come on baby let's save water, and take a bath together what do you say?" He asked with a smirk, and I smirked back before hitting his arm playfully, "what about a no?" His smirk turned into a pout before he put his head into my stomach and said "but baby I miss you in there, what would I do without you?" I massage his scalp and say "you'll survive" and just like that I was up and running towards the washroom.

Today was our last day in Italy, we already visited, Florence, Rome, Capri, Lake Como. And they were just to die for. Quick advice don't eat pizza like a rolled parantha, and with ketchup when in Italy. It won't end well for you, didn't for me. The food was to die for, I mean nothing can top Ayaan's cooking, and I would still prefer him cooking, but the food was good. He also made us do shopping I bought a few dresses I liked and many other clothes, even though I didn't want to buy many clothes. He didn't give me a option, anything I put my eyes onto for more than 10 seconds was bought in my size and sent to the hotel room.

Tomorrow we will be going to Greece, he didn't want to tell me but I kind of saw a message in his phone by mistake and got to know about it,and my hyper self couldn't enjoy the day knowing we were going to Greece, my all time top 1 country I always wanted to go to.

I quickly got dressed into a cute black skirt and wore cycling shorts before pulling over one of the cute white boho top and tucked it in my skirt, tightening the belt over my waist and wore one of the black and white Nike shoes we bought yesterday. Believe it or not these are my first expensive shoes, usually I used to buy heels and shoes from those stands in the markets in Mumbai, where you get them at every cheap prices.

I sprayed some flowery perfume and walked out just in time for Ayaan to enter the closet, his hair wet, his abs on display and a towel wrapped around his lower body, and like the horny woman I am I just stared, drooling and thought how handsome my...

I sprayed some flowery perfume and walked out just in time for Ayaan to enter the closet, his hair wet, his abs on display and a towel wrapped around his lower body, and like the horny woman I am I just stared, drooling and thought how handsome my husband is, and how beautiful and cute our kids will be. But i immediately pout, why does he have to be so tall, even though I find hot men very hot.

"Like it?" He asked with a smirk and i smirk back saying "afcourse I do, you're like Rhysand level hot" his smirk fell and he gritted his teeth and asked "who is this Rhysand, baby? And why do you find him hot? do I need to like kill him?" I looked down and smiled feeling giggly " well, no, don't kill him I love him so much."  "What? Now I definitely got to kill him? Who even is this man, got to check where he lives, wait right here." He unwraps his arms and turned to walk into our room.

But I stopped him and said " well you can't kill him because he is my favourite fictional character from my favourite book series, he is not only hot, he is possessive, protective, cute and everything you are." I said and hugged his waist, man, as much as I love my small height some times I hate it, like right now.

"Oh ok baby, you almost gave me heart attack right there,  but I don't think I still like this Rhysand guy even if he doesn't exist and I can't kill him and he is like me. I want you to only find me hot and cute and only love me not anyone else not even fictional characters." He said and hugged before picking me and putting me on top of the slab, as he moves around the closet finding what to wear.

"Well I have love a lot of fictional boyfriends, what about them, I can't just break up with all of them. They will kill you, that you're stealing me from them, especially Aaron Warner." I kept talking and teasing him, enjoying it. "Babygirl, they better know their boundaries, you're only mine and I don't care if they are your boyfriends, you have got to break up with them." And just like that the whole time he dresses up I keep teasing him, while braiding my hair.

" And just like that the whole time he dresses up I keep teasing him, while braiding my hair