𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"In your smile, I find pure delight,
A radiant glow that lights up the night.
With every touch, my heart takes flight,
In your arms, love feels just right.
Together, we create a love story, pure and bright."

10 most fun days of my whole life I swear to god

10 most fun days of my whole life I swear to god. I don't want this month to end. We covered almost all the good places in Spain; Barcelona, Mallorca, Seville, Valencia. And god I don't even have words to explain, how beautiful it was, I hadn't really travelled around the world with my parents, except Singapore. So yes I am in the awe of the beauty of Spain.

Currently we landed in another country, which I'm not sure is. I got to know from Ayaan that we are going to stay here for another 10 days and the last 10 days in another country. And as I looked out of the window, it looked beautiful, covered with beautiful seas. If I had to guess I would say Italy but I'm not sure. Ayaan wouldn't let me touch my phone to see where ever we are, and I respected him to let it be a surprise.

As soon as the gate opened, I looked outside and waited for Ayaan to come tell me where we are. "So?" I looked expectantly at him, "it's Rome, we're in Italy!" He said excitedly, and I giggled excitedly, as we settled in the car. As soon I sat a little away from him he narrowed his eyes on me and picked me up and placed me on his lap. "Baby you know better than to sit away from me"

I sighed and rested my head on his chest, "I'm so nervous!" "Why baby, what happened?" I cuddle into his chest, "I'm supposed to get the results if I got the scholarship in that university in Singapore and if I got in , any day now. I'm just so stressed, and am losing my hair like anything, you're going to have a bald wife any day now" I say.

"Well I don't mind a bald wife,it won't make her any less hotter. And as for if you get accepted, it doesn't matter meri Jaan, you're successful in life. And you don't have to prove anything to anyone anymore, for me you're the most smartest, beautiful, smartest woman, why does it matter how you are for the other person. And even if you don't get a scholarship I am definitely going to pay for your education so you have nothing to worry about, so don't you worry this little head of yours on such a small thing." He says and I look at him with love in my eyes, yes love, I think I am in love with this beautiful man, I call my husband.

Forget friend, forget boyfriend, we're definitely husband and wife now. I haven't told him about me being in love with him, but I'm nervous, I mean I know I have nothing to loose he has already confessed. But I after being rejected by all the men in my life, I dont know if I want to take the risk, especially when he is going to permanent in my life, even if this ends badly.

The car stops and I look outside, to see a crowd. As soon as we stepped outside the car, I saw the huge Vatican museum, I have been wanting to visit this museum since forever, can he read minds or what? An excited me runs up the stairs pulling Ayaan along as he laughs behind me.

As soon as we entered the museum I am in absolute awe, the paintings are just wow. Ayaan has his hands around waist, as I am wearing  a skirt and a black cropped sweater, I was feeling a little insecure as my tummy my was showing, and it's not like I'm flat like other girls. But after a long lecture from Ayaan about my body, I didn't feel insecure anymore. He was looking quite cute too with that sweatshirt and pants.

We roamed all around the museum until my stomach let out a hungry sound and Ayaan made me sit in the car as we drove off to somewhere, we keep talking me sitting on his lap while he stares at me with so much love in his eyes, it makes me want to m...

We roamed all around the museum until my stomach let out a hungry sound and Ayaan made me sit in the car as we drove off to somewhere, we keep talking me sitting on his lap while he stares at me with so much love in his eyes, it makes me want to melt and confess my feelings for him, I peck his lips.

As he is trying to convince me to show him some of the paintings I made, but I'm a little shy, I never like any of the paintings I make, that's why it takes me months and months to complete one painting, even then I get bored working on one painting, so I leave it and start a new one. "I'm sure you have a picture on your phone, so pretty please show me?" He said with cute puppy eyes and I physically and emotionally couldn't say no to him.

"Ok ok I will once we get back to Mumbai, I promise" I said and held up my pinky, he intwined our pinkies and said ok. Soon the car stopped and as we came out the car, I saw the beautiful garden with huge sculptures, and couples, families, friends all sitting on blankets and having picnics and it makes me want to have a picnic of my own.

Ayaan intertwines his hands with mine and walks ahead as I follow behind, laughing and making cute faces at the babies making them laugh. Ayaan stopped so I looked at him before looking down to see a beautiful setup with Jane Austin novels and lots of fruits, breads, pizza, and wine settled beautifully on the grass filled with daisies. I shriek and hug him, god the setup is just so cute. "Let's sit baby" he said and we both sat down together.

I immediately picked up the books and laid on the spread and Ayaan laid beside me as he told me he would read for us. I gave him the book, as he read, pride and prejudice and I ate the cut mango and making him eat in between too. The sun was on our faces and all I felt at that moment was pure happiness and love for the man next to me.