𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈𝐭

"When I'm with you, my heart takes flight,
With every moment, my world feels right,
You are the sun in my sky so bright,
My love for you, an endless light."

After that accident, I stayed hydrated throughout the day

After that accident, I stayed hydrated throughout the day. Ayaan made me have lunch first before we started the practise. I requested that he get his cousins and relatives to practise elsewhere while we practise. I didn't want to ask, but for the sake of my sanity, I did, and he agreed.

So, now we had to start our practise with the dance coach. As the music and dance rolled into one, we also came closer than we had ever been since we met. I did like it, but I didn't like the closeness. As soon as the dance was done, I left, running to find anyone I knew. After I couldn't see anyone, I ran towards my room. I looked behind me to see if he was there, but he wasn't.

And just like that, I smashed into my cousin brother Shreshth, saying, "Woah, woah, where are you running off too, sis?" He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. "Nowhere," I said, looking down. "Oh, sis, you know we both have one thing in common, and that is that when we are sad and lying, we look down while speaking. So speak up." He caught my chin and lifted it up so that we could see eye-to-eye.

And I looked around to see no one, and I burst into tears. "I don't know; everyone, from friends to family to my crushes, has broken my heart. How am I supposed to believe that he actually likes me for who I am and actually loves me? Whenever he looks at me with such raw emotion, I feel like dying. Because I can't resist that beautiful smile and those eyes full of love. I can't fall in love with him. What he says breaks my heart. What if he turns into the men of my family? I can't, Shreshthu; I can't. I would rather die." I'm sobbing into my chest.

He pulls my chin from his chest and makes me look up at him. I remember the old times when we used to confide in each other, as well as the times when we would try to kill each other. He smiles and says, "Nene. I can understand how you feel, given your past experiences with heartbreak. It can be difficult to trust and open up to someone new, especially when there is a fear of being hurt again. However, it's important to remember that not everyone is the same, and just because others have hurt you in the past doesn't mean that Ayaan will do the same. It sounds like Ayaan really cares about you and has shown you love and affection. It's okay to take things slow and get to know each other before fully committing to a relationship."

"It's also important to communicate your feelings and concerns with him so that he understands where you're coming from and can support you. Remember, it's okay to be vulnerable and to take a chance on love. While there are no guarantees in life, it's worth taking the risk for the possibility of finding true happiness and love. You deserve to be loved and cherished, and I believe that you will find the right person who will do just that. And honestly, if you ask for my opinion, I think he's just the perfect man, and you should give him a chance."