𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"We may not be perfect, but together,
we're perfectly imperfect, and that's the
kind of happily ever after I wouldn't trade for anything."

Ayaan approached me with deliberate, predatory steps, his gaze smoldering as I sat before him in his office, my body thrumming with desire

Ayaan approached me with deliberate, predatory steps, his gaze smoldering as I sat before him in his office, my body thrumming with desire. I had just flirted with him, and it seemed my boldness might be rewarded.

As I sat in the chair, I watched him stand between my parted legs. The height difference between us was immense, but it only added to the intensity of our desire. He leaned down, his hands on the armrests of the chair, and captured my lips in a fiery kiss.

His lips were soft yet demanding, igniting a fire within me. I responded eagerly, matching his passion with my own. Our tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths as if we were trying to convey our desire through the kiss alone.

His hands roamed over my body, sending shivers down my spine. I could feel the heat between us, the undeniable craving for each other growing stronger with each passing second. As the kiss deepened, I felt myself becoming wet with desire.

Unable to resist any longer, he lifted me effortlessly from the chair and carried me to the desk. Without breaking the kiss, he laid me down on the smooth surface, his hands exploring every inch of my body.

I moaned into his mouth as he teased me, his fingers tracing patterns on my skin that made me squirm with need. Finally, unable to wait any longer, he entered me, and we moved together in a rhythm as old as time itself.

The desk rocked beneath us, but we didn't care. All that mattered was the intense connection between us, the raw desire that consumed us both. And as we reached the pinnacle of pleasure together, I knew that this was just the beginning of our passionate journey.

After that serene start to my morning, I settled onto the plush rug in his office, diligently working on my college projects

After that serene start to my morning, I settled onto the plush rug in his office, diligently working on my college projects. Yes, I am continuing my college education, a decision I plan to uphold until I am fully independent.

After dropping the children off at school, both Ayaan and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch, engaging in heartfelt conversation.

These past three months have been remarkably peaceful. I am almost in the second trimester of my pregnancy, and my baby bump is starting to show. However, the only thing that troubles me is the appearance of stretch marks forming at the base of my belly. I find myself shedding tears as I gaze at them each night.