𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

They asked "Do you love her to death?"
I said "Speak of her over my grave and watch how she brings me back to life"

They asked "Do you love her to death?" I said "Speak of her over my grave and watch how she brings me back to life"

God how I much I missed socialising and going to college again. Even though my previous college was small, I made good group of friends, I'll never forget about. That's the part about artists and designers, they make the best friends and are always loyal to heart. At least all of mine were.

Anyways we had landed in Singapore 2 days back, and hadn't christened the house yet due to me being super stressed, him being super stressed and me being on my periods. Yah I know a real cockblocker. Well today is the day I start my masters, today is also the day we check out the nearby orphanage.

Today is a super hectic and a super fun day for the both of us, I was surprised to know that his company is doing quite well, infact is thriving. Usually if the boss isn't there the company managers go with the worst politics. And let me tell you whoever the freaking hell designed his office is a freaking genius. Coming from a designer, the office exterior and the interior is so welcoming and so professional looking.

If I had to go there for an interview, I wouldn't even enter the freaking building, everything was so rich looking and Lush and luxurious. Let's not even talk about his office, I mean let's just not. Also the employees were so nice and sweet especially Mr. Quakboli, his assistant.

I'm not going to lie, before meeting him, I thought it was gonna be some slutty assistant, who will woo my hubby. But anyways, moving on, right now, I'm dressing up and Ayaan is already ready and waiting for me in the kitchen as he makes the breakfast for him.

I always ask him to wake up first, because I want to sleep some more and he never says no. Also I totally forgot about the house, it's most freaking cute house ever. If he wasn't into trading and crypto, I would have made him out to be an architect, because he freaking designed the house.