𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 & 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

"In love's silly game, we both fell hard,
You tripped on charm, I stumbled on a card.
Yet amidst the laughter, our hearts aligned,
A perfect blend of romance and humor, we find.
Through laughter and love, hand in hand we stride,
In this whimsical journey, forever side by side."

I swing my feet up and down in the water, as he tries to wash my feet

I swing my feet up and down in the water, as he tries to wash my feet. Giggling, "stop it, let me wash your feet, na then you're hungry also, mum and dad made your favourite, papdi chaat and rajma chawal." He tried to tempt me with food, and I actually got convinced and let him wash my feet, I got both our clothes wet, in this childish game of mine.

After my feet were clean he picked me up and kissed my lips before walking into the closet. He made me sit on the glass table as  he picked out clothes for me to wear, he first picked me a cute knickers and a mismatching top and usually wear, I like to wear nigh suit after taking a bath, it makes me feel comfy, and he knows that. "Something ethnic please?" I sweetly requested and he came over to me and said.

"Baby I want to be comfortable and so does my parents they are modern like that, you have to wear ethnic if you don't want to." He held my chin and made me look up at him, I nodded and excitedly said "ok take out a cute dress then" I said he kissed my lips and went through the dresses in the almirah. Before taking out the cute pink floral dress with a pink chiffon sweater.

I nod excitedly before he helps me take off my clothes, I like him pampering me like a baby, makes me feel cute and loved. After taking out the saree and helping me take off my leggings, he unhooked the blouse, and his cold hands on my skin made me shiver, he kissed my neck, moving his kisses downward and towards my chest, he pulled my bra and kissed over my nipples.

I moaned and pushed him away, "Ayaan! What is this na, you said mom made food, and stopped me from having fun, now you want your fun, well this  your punishment, I will not let you have fun also." I pouted and said, he laughed and helped me put on my dress. I told him to pick out some accessories to match with the dress. He took out a watch and helped me take off the necklace and was about to take off the Payal I shook my feet and said "no don't take 'em off, I want to wear it everyday" liking the jingling sounds.

He smiled and put the watch on me. I excitedly got off the table and ran towards his side of the almirah and said "now I will choose your clothes." He smiled and nodded. "Ok baby" I started to look through this clothes took out a informal-formal shirt and and blue jeans and handed it to him. And looked at him with he changed .

Why is he so hot, with all the abs and the muscles and the veins and the hot tattoos on his arms

Why is he so hot, with all the abs and the muscles and the veins and the hot tattoos on his arms. "Don't they hurt?" I said, pointing towards the tattoos, "not at all baby, do you wanna get one together." He asked buttoning up his pants. "I do" I said excitedly.

"Do you want to get it tonight?" I excitedly nodded. He laughed kissed my forehead, we both walked hand in hand out of his room. He gave me his house tour, it was so huge, you name it and it would be there in this house. "You grew up here?" I asked surprised. He nodded and said "over the years it was renovated a lot but mostly everything has been  the same."

"Why did mum and dad not have anymore babies after you?" I asked him he said "I think both mum and dad were always happy to have one child and didn't want to extend their family, they liked our small family. Also both them had their business to take care of and they never wanted me to feel lack of love and attention." He said as I walked bare foot hand in hand with him towards the kitchen.

Dad was cooking something on the stove while mum hugged him from the side as they whispered to each other. As soon as they saw each other. Mum pushed dad away and took hold of the spoon, mixing something, and dad looked at her betrayed. "Hi guys, sit the food is almost ready."

"Really baby, what do we next?" Dad asked mum standing behind her. " I know it, I just won't tell you." He showed him her tongue as both me and Ayaan looked at mum and dad's cute  fight. " ok then baby, you can cook only, I will just look at you make it." Dad said knowing mum doesn't know how to cook.

"Ok then you can sleep on the couch, tonight. I will be very happy." Mom smirked and kept stirring, what looked like Rajma. Dad looked at her with wide eyes and shook his head fast. " baby why don't you let me cook, while you chat with Nyesa and Ayaan. I know you know how to cook, but let me take the burden off you" mom smiled in victory and nodded and excitedly took the seat next to us.

" so what have to guys planned." She asked. " Nyesa wanted to get a tattoo, so we were gonna go, tonight. Are you guys gonna join us?" Ayaan asked mum and dad. I looked at him surprised, but what happened next shocked me even more. Mum laughed and said. " yes my babies, we would love to, we also wanted to get tattoos but,  couldn't get the time of the day to go" I looked at dad and he nodded.

Who  the hell would have thought I would be going to get my first tattoo  with my parents in laws?