Chapter 43: What Caused the Big Bang

Ayanokoji Pov
Koenji Rokusuke.  He is a man of many words, many opinions, and many quirks.  Narcissistic, stubborn, and overall, a rude member of society.  People disregarded him for those traits.  No matter his skill, nobody wanted to work with him since he was such a narcissist.  I had been aware of him as someone to keep in mind.  An ace in the hole if you will.  But it turns out, he was Ryuen and Sakayanagi's shared pawn.  Koenji had been working under them and had thrown Class D under the bus.  He thought he could get away with it.  But no way.  Now he has forced my hand, I must brush him aside.  How I will do it is the question.  The reason he is manipulated is because of a secret of his fathers.  I could turn to expulsion, but that would cripple the class. 

Operating with Koenji could still work.  After all, there is no communication with the outside world so the information won't spread.  I'm the meantime, Koenji's father could find a way to discredit the theory.  Eh, I highly doubt it.  Wait a minute...(A/N: Due to me wanting to taunt you, I will be keeping this hidden)

I'll put that under the maybe section.  Still very risky and very hard to establish the connections needed.  That plan would have to take up the whole 1st year, maybe even into the second year, and that's assuming everything goes off without a hitch.  Plus, I have no idea what the future truly holds.  But I suppose I can develop this plan as I go along.

The other problem I'm facing is Nagumo of the Second Year.  He has an iron grip on his grade and has many disposable pawns, where I only have so many.  It's like comparing 1 to 100.  It's a pretty steep difference in value.  If I were to go against Nagumo in an all out battle, he would hold an advantage that could potentially cripple me.  Since I am favored by Elder Horikita, Nagumo looks at me with a type of interest.  He also looks with jealousy, jealous that I'm favored.  What can I say Nagumo?  My rizz pulls.  The only thing you can pull is a door.

A/N: Since I'm memeing, look at this👀

Courtesy of Wattpad.  Anyways...

The final worry is Ryuen.  He rules Class C with his own grip: the grip of fear.  Violence is the strongest tool in this world and Ryuen has mastered how to use it.  He has subdued and controlled the entirety of his class and has formed an iron clad defense.  That, paired with his vicious offense, creates for a strong class, capable of toppling other classes by any means necessary.  With the ruthless tactics, Ryuen is truly a powerful leader.

Haaaaah, all of these things are such a drag.  No matter where I go, I run the risk of encroaching on my enemies territory.  But I'm confident, that with a little bit of finesse, I'll be able to defeat them.  But for now, I have to worry about the relay.  Ken was one of the participants and he had just stormed off.  I need to get him back.  You know what?  Horikita is going to have a lesson in persuasion...

                           Horikita Pov
Ayanokoji had sent me off to find Sudo.  After his explosive actions on the field, he had stormed off to god knows where.  In my opinion, Sudo was most of the time trash.  He was loud, stupid, and annoying.  Yet there was a drive behind him that pushed him onward.  Leaving him behind would spell defeat for Class D, so even if I had to, I would pull him back to the festival kicking and screaming.