don't disturb me

Ganesh poojan was it today, in this ritual both bride side and groom side will come together to ask for blessings from lord Ganesha.

This pooja was decided to happen at groom's place. as decided, the bride side reached there. Mahira was there with her family but her eyes were only searching a certain someone, but he was nowhere to be seen. she met everyone and took their blessings but there still there was need in her heart to see him but little did she know the peson she has been looking for was already inmensed in his own thoughts.

"bhai?" Veer heard karnik's voice.

"yes.." he replied coming out of his world.

"neeche koi aapka intezaar kar rha hai" the younger said teasingly.

(Someone is waiting for you downstairs)

he thought his brother might be taking about any of the relatives and this is all was happening since last few days now so he carelessly replied, "jo bhi hai usko boldo ke main busy hun"

(Whoever it is tell them I'm busy)

karnik was sure that the brother if his counld not figured who he has been taling about, so he asked again, "pakka?"

(You sure?)

"haan karnik or mujhe disturb krna band kar" he said a little furious by his questions.

(Yes karnik now stop disturbing me)

"okay, toh main bhabhi sa ko bol deta hun, ke aap busy ho or aap ke paas unse milne ke liye time nhi" he muttered before running away. he knew after knowing this his brother would not gonna remain busy anymore.

(Okay then I will tell bhabhi sa that you are busy and don't have time for her)

all the thoughts running inside his head vanished just by hearing her name. he immediately changed into the clothes his mother gave to him last evening saying he has to wear this only, that was a green coloured kurta with a white coloured pajama.

taking a look of himself in the mirror he impatiently came down only to see her looking all pretty, in a green coloured sare with a darker shade blouse and some matching jewelries adoring her

she was busy taking to some family members and didn't notice him staring at her from last few minutes but her sister-in-law did

"bhabhi sa, you are looking so pretty that my bhai isn't even able to take his eyes off of you" Diya said.

matching her gaze she found him already looking at her. their eyes matched. feeling shy she immediately looked down but he wasn't ready to move his gaze until,

"Veer, " his mother called "achha hua aap aa gye main aapko hi bulane wali thi. Pooja shuru hone wali hai. idhr aayiye " he went there.

(Veer, great that you came. I was about to call you only. Pooja is about to start)

"Mahi, beta aap bhi idhr aayiye" she also went there and they both sat down in front of state of lord Ganesha, together. son the poojan start and priest starting chanting holy words.

(Mahi, you also come here)

***

it was her time to go back to her home with her family after the Puja was over. but he didn't get her for himself. though they were sitting near each other the whole time. but they weren't talking to each other, she wasn't looking at him, she was not paying any attention to him.

though elders couldn't see this unsatisfaction on his face but youngers could, "bhabhi sa, could you please help me deciding dress for tomorrow before going?" Diya spoke.

"sure", she smiled.

"mujhe maa ke room se kuch dresses Lena h, tab tak aap upar mere room me wait kr lengi?" she pleaded.

(I have to pick up some clothes from mom's room, can you please wait upstairs?)

"jii," and she started going upstairs towards her room only to get pulled by someone in one of thoes rooms.

(Sure)

_________________________________________

A/n: got our 1st 100 views just in 24 hours. Thank you so much everyonee!

Anyways, interaction time!!

Do you still remember the 1st book you read on Wattpad?