Chennai express!

Because of the time they have already wasted veer was driving very fast. So that they could reach on time.

"Lo aa gye ye dono bhi"

(They came too)

They stepped out of the car and all of their family members were waiting for them. Outside of the temple. The temple has so many stairs seeing which veer spoke, "Chennai express ka remake to nahi karane Wale ye log mujhse?"

(Are they gonna force us to remake Chennai express'scene?)

"I wish not. Mujhe itne uchein mandir se gir kar marna nahi hai" mahi spoke in horror, challenging veer before going with the rest of the family members leaving a offend Veer behind.

(I wish not. I don't want to fall and die)

But luckily there was nothing going to happen like this. They did the Pooja following the steps her mother-in-law told her and in the evening they departed back for jodhpur.

In the night, everyone was on the dining table having dinner when, "bhabhi sa, aap to kitna Kam Khati hai" diya spoke.

(Bhabhi sa, you eat so little)

"Bhabhi sa, mere rehte ye to possible nahi hai" saying this karnik placed one more chapati in her plate before she could refused. Mahi's jaw dropped seeing this. She did not want to eat anymore but she could not leave it as well because in this family no one left their food. At her home she never has to worry about it because either her mother would feed her with her hands or she would eat the remaining. But here she could not do any of them.

(Bhabhi sa, it's not possible around me)

She forcefully ate few more bites but when she realised that she could not eat anymore she was only left with one option.

She looked at Veer.

Feeling her stares veer looked at him. He raised his Brows asking her what she wants? she signalled towards her plate. Veer scrunched his eyes not getting what she was saying.

Sighing she spoke, leaning towards his ear, "help me finishing this up"

He looked at her in disbelief before speaking, "you are so delusional" he whispered focusing back on his food.

" To main maa ko bata deti hun, kal apne mere saath kya Kiya" she warned.

(Okay then, I'm telling mom what you did yesterday with me)

"Go ahead," Veer said, not paying much heed to her harmless threats.

"Maa" Mahi called.

"Yes Mahi?"

"Kal Ghar se aate waqt —" she started but couldn't complete because of veer choking so hard on his food.

(Yesterday, while returning back—)

"Aaram se Veer" vasundhara said, being worried.

(Be careful veer)

"Ye lijiye Pani" Mahi said giving him a glass of water while rubbing his back getting a glare from him in return, to which smiled innocently.

(Have water)

"Mahi, tum kuch keh rahi thi?" Vasundhara reminded.

(Mahi, you were getting something?)

"Haa maa, kal aate waqt maa ne kuch saman apko Dene ke liye kaha tha. To wo main apko dinner ke baad apke room me de dun?" She changed what she was Exactly saying.

(Yes mom, while coming back my mom gave some stuff for you, I will give it to you after dinner)

"Sure, Mahi" later no one talked. It was just mahi who signalled veer to help her eating her food, which he did having no other option left.