just four days

her breath was unstable, chest heaving up and down, because of that sudden action of the fiancé of her, who was standing in front of her after locking the door behind them.

"ye kya tha?" he shrugged his shoulders on her question," tumse milna tha, so Diya arranged this"

(What was that?)

(I wanted to meet you, so Diya arranged this)

"Haan par-"

(Okay but-)

"you are looking beautiful" he said cutting her off, somthing he wanted to say for so long.

she smiled looking down. again, not able to match his gaze.

"Mahi, meri taraf dekho. tumhe pta hai tumse iss tarah se milne me mujhe kitni mehnat lgai hai?" he convinced but she suddenly felt so courage-less to even look at him.

(Mahi, look at me. I have put so much effort so that we can meet like this, you know that right?)

"please" he pleaded and this was it, there was a vulnerability in his voice. she immediately looked at him and found him already looking at her with so many emotions.

"are you okay?" this question unconsciously came out of her mouth.

he was shocked by her question but nothingness nod his head. she was still looking at him with questionable gaze. Knowing she ain't gonna be convinced. he sighed before replying,"I'm just worried"

"worried about what?"

"about us, Mahi" he replied overwhelmed "worried, that you will also leave me when you will know me properly, like.. like everyone else" he said directly looking into her eyes as if his eyes were pledging her to not leave him ever. at that moment she was certain that she will not ever leave this guy, no matter what. even if he has committed any sin in his life but she will always be there by his side.

she cupped his face, making him look at her before saying," mujhe nahi pta aap mere baare me kya sochte hai. but I just want to clear this that I'm not getting married to you just to leave you" her eyes softened," jo bhi problem hogi, we will solve it together. I will never leave you" she announced.

(I don't know what do you think of me but I just want to clear this that I'm not getting married to you just to leave you. Whatever the problem will be, we will solve it together. I will never leave you)

"Never?" he asked again.

"never ever" she assured before he wrapped his arms around her waist and hiding his face in her neck, inhaling her intoxicated scent, calming himself. to which she wrapped her arms around his neck, caressing his hairs. but their little moment got disturb by the knock on the door.

"Bhai, ab Jane dijiye bhabhi sa ko. sirf 4 din ki hi to baat hai" karnik commented from the outside.

(Bhai, let her go already it's just matter of four days)

she immediately drew back her arms from his neck. but his arms around her didn't move an inch," bas chaar din" he whispered before placing a soft kiss on her right cheek and left the room.

(Just four days)

***

it was already evening but that scene was still fresh in her head and becoming the reason for her flushed state.

she was busy in the preparation of mehendi which was going to happened the next day with no idea where her mobile phone was. while on the other side he was desperately waiting for her to pick his call. he just got free from one of his important project on which he has been working from few weeks. but little did he know that he did not gonna get a chance to hear her voice today. without realising he fell asleep with mobile in his hand waiting for her call.

it was one am already when she entered in her room. she checked her mobile and there were nine missed calls from him. she felt bad knowing he must be waiting to talk to her. she would have been able to pick her call up if her cousins would not have decided to spend cousins night together.

she knew he might be sleeping so she immediately text him apologizing for not picking up.

been busy with my cousins so could not pick up, sorry :(

she wrote before making her way to the bed.

_________________________________________

A/n: how was the first interaction, guys?