ruko zara, sabar kro

"he is here" she heard Navya's voice. she looked at the direction and her breathe got hitched.

he was coming in their direction in white coloured kurta pyjama with a designer Jacket waist coat over it.

he was looking at her with so cold eyes that she couldn't control as it pained her heart so much. she lowered her gaze, hiding her sadness.

while he on the other side, was masking his emotions behind those cold and indifferent eyes of his while in reality, his heart skipped a beat by looking at her in an off white coloured lehenga with the matching accessories.

he looked in her eyes and it was holding so much guilt and sadness. he thought of dropping his idea of all this ignorance but before he could do anything, she lowered her gaze making him even more upset.

"guys, chalein? Sangeet ka time ho gya hai" Avi, ranveer's best friend, reminded them.

(Let's go, guys. It's time for Sangeet)

***

mahira's pov:

everyone started gathering for the Sangeet which started with the first dance performance of vidhi. she danced on song 'leja re' . she'd always been good at dancing.

next performance was by harsh Bhai sa and avni bhabhi sa they danced on song keshariya
and they were so pretty together.

after their performance, some cousins of Ranveer were dancing, whom i did not recognise but i couldn't see their performance as it'd been hours since I was sitting all dolled up and I felt a sudden uger to go washroom. I signed Navya to come and she took me to the washroom.

soon I came out of washroom but Navya was not there. I was looking for her when I saw him. he was on a call. as soon as he hung up, our gaze match but he looked away as if he didn't see me.

he started walking away but stopped when I called him, "suniye"

(Listen)

I immediately went to him. he were standing in the open area, where anyone could see us so I took him to the side and he let me.

"dekhiye, main janti hun aap mujhse naraz hai but I swear maine jaankar ignore nahi Kiya. jab bhi aisa hota tha ya to mere paas Mera phone nahi hota tha or agr mobile hota tha to main phone krne ki condition me nahi hoti thi. mehendi wali shaam ko main aapko call krna chahti thi par mere haanthon ki mahendi na sukhi hone ke wajah se main nahi kr payi " said in one go but he remained silent.

(Look, I know you're angry with me, but I swear I didn't ignore you intentionally. Whenever such situations arose, either I didn't have my phone with me, or even if I had it, I wasn't in a position to make a call. On the evening of the mehendi ceremony, I wanted to call you, but I couldn't because my hands were still wet with henna and hadn't dried yet)

"I didn't mean to ignore you and I would never do something like this ever. I'm.. I'm sorry" I lowered my gaze as tears welled up in my eyes.

(I didn't mean to ignore you, and I would never do something like this intentionally. I'm... I'm sorry)

I was waiting for his reply but i never heard it instead I heard vidhi's voice," mahi di" but I didn't look up because i didn't want her to see me like this.

"sorry jiju, but can you guys continue this later. abhi main apni di ko leke ja rhi hun" vidhi said and took me with her and we reached back to our seats soon ranveer also joined.

(sorry jiju, but can you guys continue this later because for now I'm stealing my sister from you)

now it was time for the next performance for which vansh and Diya entered on stage.

as soon as this song started playing there was a huge hooting from the audience.

after this dance they left the stage and Navya and Avinash came and the song played 'tumse milke dil ka ' and this performance was literally on fire

by the end of this song vansh and tanu also joined them and this time the song was 'waah waah ram ji' on which all four of them danced together but the thing was when did they all planned this and why didn't I know about this. but i must say that was the best performance.

Ranveer was also looking in amusement as if he too was not aware about all this.

and now it was time for the last performance which was by karnik with my mom and mother-In-law on the song 'deewangi deewangi' of movie 'om shanti om'

by the end of their dance, all of their cousins joined them. harsh Bhai and avni bhabhi also took us with them on the stage and everyone started dancing and enjoying. but we heard an announcement.

"ruko zara, sabar kro" it was Avi.

(Wait a moment, be patient.)

"aapko kya lga Sangeet khatam? nahi nahi nahi..picture abhi baki hai mere dost"  he said and everyone started shouting. I looked arround but Ranveer was not there.

may be he left

( What did you think, the sangeet is over? No, the picture is still remaining, my friend.)

I also wanted to leave but I couldn't. so I waited for the last performance to be start.

soon the lights dimmed and ..

_________________________________________

A/n: Sangeet cringe ho gya kya guys? :)