pick up the phone

' been busy with my cousins so could not pick up, sorry :( '

this message automatically brought a smile on his face knowing she cares. he replied with an 'it's okay' before starting his day.

Mehendi was it today, bride's both hands were supposed to be covered in hena, with groom's name hidden in it.

she was getting ready with her cousins helping her, while her phone rings but before she could pick it up her cousin did.

"arey mahi di bas kuch dino ki hi to baat h, itna intezar to aap kar hi sakti ho jiju se baat karne ke liye" said her cousin picking her phone and hiding it behind her.

(Oh mahi di it's matter of few days you can wait much to meet your hubby)

"Vidhi, phone idhr de" Mahi ordered.

(Vidhi, give me the phone)

"sorry di, but phone to nhi Milne wala" she said and ran out of her room with the mobile in her hand but before Mahira could follow her she was stopped by her Tai ji,

(Sorry sis, but you ain't gonna get it)

"mahi jaldi ready ho beta, neeche sab Tera intezaar kar rhe hai" and she had to oblige her.

(Mahi, go get ready. Everyone is waiting for you)

soon she got ready in her mehendi outfits looking all pretty, which was a dark green coloured lehenga, and went downstairs as function was to be started but the thought of her mobile phone and his call, totally slipped out of her mind.

While on the other side he was impatiently wating for her to pick up

While on the other side he was impatiently wating for her to pick up. he wanted to hear her voice. yesterday also they couldn't talk and now as well she was not picking up. he understood that she might be busy with functions and all preparations but he just couldn't help.

controlling himself he also got ready and went downstairs but he was being all sulky because of her, which everyone else considered as tiredness that he was grateful for as he was in no mood for any teasings.

finally after he got free from his family members he decided to call her again thinking she might be free now. the call got pick and a voice came from the other side