Dance with my queen

The reception has been going well so far

The reception has been going well so far. Mahi has been receiving compliments from almost everyone. While some relatives were trying to be judgmental, they couldn't say anything about the daughter-in-law of the Rajawats. She had met Veer's business partners, family friends, and relatives at the event.

"May I have your attention, everyone?" It was harsh, Veer's cousin "Thank you all for attending this function. Today is a momentous day. Our future King has finally gotten married, so on this grand wedding reception, why don't we have a dance with our future King and Queen?" He said, and the crowd applauded and cheered for them.

"May I have a dance with this beautiful lady right here?" Veer asked, extending his hand towards Mahira, who hesitated for a moment.

"Sab idhar hi dekh rahe hai, meri izzat ka sawal hai, Rani sahiba," he spoke again, making her smile, and she finally took his hand. He led her to the dance floor as the lights dimmed and slow music began to play.

(Everyone is watching here. It's a matter of my honor, Rani Sahiba)

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha, Ek Ladki Thi
Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnabi
Dono Tanaha Se The
Par Woh Kehte Kise
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi...

He placed both of her hands on his shoulders and rested his hand on her waist. They took a step back together, followed by a step forward. In a swift motion, he switched their positions, and now she stood where he had been. They synchronized their footwork once again.

Gumsum Gumsum Rehte The Dono
Phir Bhi Dil Mein Kehte The Dono
Koyi Sapana Hum Bhi To Paayein
Ek Din Tute Ghum Ke Woh Ghere
Jhilmil Jhilmil Aaye Savere
Mausam Badala Jaagi Fizaayein
Woh Mil Gaye, Woh Khil Gaye
Aur Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya
Jo Maanga Tha, Woh Paaya To
Hosh Kho Hi Gaya....

With one hand folded behind his back and the other holding hers, he twirled her around, and she gracefully landed on his chest. He held onto both of her hands, turning her around, and they found themselves in a back-to-front embrace. He gently rested his chin on her neck, and she tilted her head, closing her eyes. Lost in the rhythm, they swayed to the music for a few moments before he turned her around once more. He held her hand in his and wrapped his other arm possessively around her waist.

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha Ek Ladki Thi...

His gaze locked with hers, and without breaking eye contact, he tenderly kissed the hand he held. They continued to sway, completely absorbed in each other's presence, unaware of the passing time. It wasn't until they heard the sound of applause and clapping that they snapped back to reality.

The applause signaled the end of the song, and they released their embrace, joining the others in the room, who were appreciating their dance.

_________________________________________

A/n: I didn't know how to write these dance steps T_T
And sorry for such a small party.