MAHABALESHWAR TRACK. 1.0

Paritosh: sir he is my friend please excuse him. Shaurya apologize for misbehaving with Lakshmi Maam.

Shaurya drunk: I won't apologize for saying the truth. Lakshmi is indeed the most beautiful and gorgeous lady here. And I would have turned the world upside down if she was interested in me I won't care about this stupid Rishi. But she loves him.

Rishi held his collar: How dare u she's my wife..

Lakshmi: Rishi stop... Please stop behaving like this.. Everyone's watching u.

Rishi: I don't care about anyone how dare he set his eyes on my wife.

Lakshmi: please relax leave him.

Rishi left shaurya.

Paritosh: really sorry sir. Shaurya please leave the hotel. I don't think I can let u stay here after all this.

Shaurya: I am least interested to stay in this hotel.

And he leaves.

Lakshmi and Rishi were sitting on a table.

Lakshmi: Rishii. Please don't get angry.

Rishi: itss all because of you. U have made a joke of my reputation. I told u not to leave your room but here u came and started searching for me . What was the need for asking about me from shaurya.

Lakshmi: it was urgent I got a call from p. .
She thinks ( I can't tell him about his markeshdosh and pandit ji).

Rishi: what?.. Speak up... I know you are here to defame me so u get proved right in the court and I am potrayed as a bad human. So that u can get a lot of alimony. Right?

Lakshmi: If I had to do that I would have done that on the day u were marrying malishka. I am least bothered about this soo called money of yours get that in ur mind..

Rishi: oh really.. Why I am even here with you.

Malishka appears out of nowhere: Hi baby.

Rishi: malishka .. What are you doing here?

Malishka: I knew you would get irritated with this gold digger Lakshmi so I came here. U didn't like that?.

Rishi: oh really thanks. It's great to have u here.

Malishka: umm.. So come let's go for a long drive we haven't gone for ages.

Rishi: but Lakshmi is alone here.

Malishka: so what she ain't a baby she would manage herself.Right Lakshmi. ?

Lakshmi nodded.

Malishka: see she will be fine till she has you... I mean your money.. Let go Rishi.

And she dragged him. Rishi went for a drive leaving Lakshmi alone . But little did he know that someone had been following her every step after that time.

Lakshmi went to the garden area and she sat on the bench looking at the moon she sighed thinking about Rishi.
Suddenly She felt someone is looking at her she turned back and found no one. She stood up and hurried back to her room it was quite late the hotel corridors were empty. Suddenly someone pushed Lakshmi in a corner. Lakshmi tried to scream but to her dismay the person shut her mouth. She saw the man and was horrified.

Shaurya: hello baby. We meet again. So stupid of your husband to assume that I left this hotel and he left you alone and went with his side chick . Well his lose coz now u will be mine.. All mine...

Lakshmi could smell alcohol in his breaths and she was disgusted. Lakshmi threw her arms and legs to free herself from shaurya. And she succeeded she pushed shaurya and ran to the basement that was the closest option.. And she dialed Rishi's number.

Meanwhile Rishi and malishka were sitting in a bar. Rishi looked at his phone.

Malishka:  let me pick that up for you.

Rishi: it's okay I will handle. Hello..

Lakshmi : ... He... Hello.... Ri... Rishii please come... here fast... Please.... He.... Is after me.. He won't leave me... He is trying to... Rishiii... Hello...

Lakshmi's phone  was dead

Rishi: malishka let's go I think Lakshmi is in danger we need to leave immediately.

Malishka: oh poor baby she's lying so that u dont spend time with me..

Rishi: no she sounded genuine let's go it's late already please get up..

Malishka: accha let me finish my drink after that we will leave please..

Rishi: lakshmi is in trouble..

Malishka: oh for God sake Lakshmi Lakshmi Lakshmi stop it.. I came all the way from mumbai to meet u by driving for hours and you treat me like this... U..

Rishi: okay stop I am waiting for u finish your drink fast.

Malishka: okay( in her mind: I won't rishi I will make sure u spend time with me not with that gawar Lakshmi)

Part 2 coming soon