ACCIDENTALLY 1.10

Lakshmi opened the main gate and saw Rishi shivering and sneezing.she was staring at him in shock.

Lakshmi: you? Why? How?

Rishi: Lakshmi I will tell you everything but atleast ask me to come inside.

Lakshmi immediately: oh... Ya... Yess... Please come inside and follow me upstairs.

They both went inside Lakshmi's room. Rishi still sneezing.

Lakshmi: here rishi take the towel and I have turned on the geyser and added neem in it. U go take a bath or you will fall sick.

Rishi: why I just took a bath due to rain

Lakshmi: oh please stop being a kid. Go take a shower. Stop nagging.

Rishi went and when he came back he saw Lakshmi with a tray.

Rishi: aaa.... Choooo..... Excuse me... Lakshmi what's this?

Lakshmi smiles: this is herbal tea u will feel better. Have it.

Rishi: eeww smells like pain relief balm.

Lakshmi glared at him: drink this.

Rishi: okay.. Eww.. Tastes like.. Like.. Grass.

Lakshmi: oh so u have eaten grass before?

Rishi: why so heartless Mrs. Oberoi. Your husband covered a 2 hour journey that to in 30 mins. He is sick and u are torturing him. Not fair. And he frowned.

Lakshmi: well. Mr. Oberoi why did u do that?

Rishi: simple.. I was missing you and also..

Rishi got up and took out something from his bag.

Rishi: here I wanted to apologize for my behavior. I should not have been rude.

Lakshmi : so u took a ride at the middle of the night just to apologize from me?

Rishi: yes..

Lakshmi: are u... Are u totally insane. Rishi u could have apologised on phone Or tomorrow morning. Why did you risk yourself. U know these outskirts are quite dangerous at night.

Rishi: woahh relax if u didn't like this I will leave right now.

Lakshmi held his hand: no.. Don't leave

Rishi smirked: I know you missed me..

Lakshmi: no.. Don't leave right now. Leave in the morning. it's night and I wouldn't be so cruel to oust u out at night.

Rishi: okay.. By the way this herbal tea is magical I feel better. Thanks Mrs. Oberoi
And he held her hands.

Lakshmi: Rishi.. U have fever?

Rishi: nahh nope that's my hotness nothing else.

Lakshmi: are u for real!? U have high fever. Sit down I will get medicines.

Lakshmi came back and found rishi unconscious lying tilted on the bed.

Lakshmi: rishi!... Rishi please get up.. Please.. What happened... No.. Nothing will happen. I am here see.. Please..
Tears escaped from her eyes.
She placed the thermometer under his arm and the temperature was 103

Lakshmi went down stairs and came back with ice pack and a bowl of water and a cloth. She kept her hand on rishi's forehead. And then placed the cold water cloth strip. She covered rishi with a duvet. And changed the cloth strip again.

It was almost 5 in the morning. Lakshmi kept on changing rishi's cloth strips for the past three hours and now she again placed her hand on his forehead the fever was down and then she again checked the thermometer. The temperature was back to normal. Lakshmi sighed in relief. And she kept her head on the side of the bed and she didn't realize that she slept on rishi's chest.

6am

Rishi woke up and saw Lakshmi sitting beside him and her head resting on his chest. The last thing he remembered was Lakshmi calling him out with tears. He tried to get up by not disturbing Lakshmi but she woke up.

Rishi:um.. I.. I am sorry I didn't mean to..
Lakshmi hugged him : u scared me rishi..

Rishi held her : I am sorry. I won't do that again.

They both hugged each other. Someone knocked on the door. It was tai ji.( Aunt)

Tai ji:Lakshmi beta are u awake? Dear please have something . I have prepared your favorite breakfast bring SON IN LAW too.

Lakshmi: ji tai ji we will be there in 15 mins.

Rishi: Tai ji knows about me?

Lakshmi: yes .. Actually she came to check up on me in the morning and found you. So I told her that I left my medicine pouch so yoh came to give them.

Rishi: hmm not bad. Nice story.

Lakshmi: now get up and have something for breakfast and leave for Mumbai.

Rishi: are u for real the same Lakshmi? No u can't be.. My Lakshmi wasn't so rude and bossy.

Lakshmi: Ya... You changed her. Now please leave..

Rishi: but why can't I stay with you?

Lakshmi: Are u still high on fever. What will tauji and taiji think about us?

Rishi: what? We are husband and wife. So we can stay together..

Lakshmi: I came here to be away from you.. You are really harmful for my mental health. You irritate me and.. I... I can't stand you.. (Her mood swings and sleep deprivation)

Rishi: oh.. Okay thanks for the appreciation. I won't trouble you again. I would happily leave. But after the breakfast. I don't want taiji to get tensed. Also take some rest after breakfast I know u didn't sleep.

Lakshmi: ya ok.

They both went down and saw Taiji and Tauji were tensed and debating about something

Lakshmi: what happened tauji.?

Tauji: nothing mera baccha. Actually tai ji's elder sister shanti is not well and she needs to go there.

Rishi: so whats the problem. ..

Taiji: I need tauji to accompany me and if we will go who will take care of Lakshmi . I want to see my sister but I can't leave my daughter alone. Especially when she's pregnant.

Rishi: that's it. It's okay taiji your son is at rescue. I will taks care of your daughter. U and Tauji can leave tension free.

Tauji: no beta don't worry. We will visit her next week.

Lakshmi: tauji please. I will be fine. Rishi is here. And if u won't go. I will return back to mumbai with rishi.

Taiji: but beta son in law might have work how can he stay here and that to in this small house.

Rishi: oh come on taiji this is my house too. And I have pre planned to stay here with you all. So no other problem. Now we are okay. So u both can leave tension free.

Taiji: God bless u both. Thanks for this.

Lakshmi: Taiji we aren't your children. We are right so no more formalities go get ready soon.

Taiji and tauji left.

Rishi smirked: So even our fate wants us to stay together..

Lakshmi rolled her eyes and went inside