ACCIDENTALLY 1.3

Lakshmi immediately ran to her room. Rishi followed her. While the oberois were stunned by the news. Shalu came there to meet Lakshmi as she had some work nearby.

Shalu: namaste uncle .... Umm actually I had some work nearby so I came to see Lakshmi di. She wasn't well yesterday so

Karishma: one sister wasn't enough here comes another one..

Shalu : sorry aunty but what happened? Why is everyone so quiet today

Karishma: your sister is pregnant..

Shalu's eyes widened: what!?..

Rishmi's Room.

Lakshmi: no... No.... This cannot be true... Am I... No how? ( you really don't know how? Her mind said).

Rishi: Lakshmi relax please u can't panic in this condition. It can be harmful. .

Lakshmi: how can I be relaxed.
. Did u not hear Dr. Shiv... Rishi I am pregnant with your child.

Rishi:so what?

Lakshmi's anger was on 7th sky: are you that dumb Mr. Rishi oberoi we are getting divorced in one and a half month. And u dont love me.. U love malishka but I am pregnant... What will you tell malishka?..

Rishi: lakshmi please sit down don't shout relax, have some water.

Lakshmi sat down: Rishi now what we will do..

Rishi: we will find out some way.

Neelam came inside their room she held Lakshmi's hand and took her in her room . While everyone else followed

Neelam: you were unlucky for us but no you are even characterless.

Rishi: mom please!

Neelam: what I know my son would never do any such thing. Whose child is this?

Lakshmi: aunty Rishi's

Karishma: shut up u liar... U have stooped so low... Veer bhai you called her your daughter right...this is your daughter?

Shalu: aunty u both have my respect but that's not how u will treat my sister. U have no rights to question my di's character.

Neelam: you shut up.

Rishi had enough .

Rishi roared: enough everyone enough... I am the father of this baby.

Neelam's eye widened. : rishi I know this girl has convinced you to lie in front of us please don't to that beta.

Rishi: mom Lakshmi is saying the truth. And she hasn't convinced me..

Karishma: is that so... .. Oh my God bhabhi she did all this so that she can be the bahu forever. So u stoop so low. U will use this baby as a pass to stay here.

Lakshmi: no.. I...

Neelam: how clever of you what a plan...

Lakshmi: this was not a plan.. Please stop..

Karishma: then abort this baby.

Lakshmi : noo I won't do anything as such. U think this baby will live here then it won't. After 1 and a half months we will get divorced and then this baby will live with its mother. I am neither interested in your son nor in his money. This happened as a mistake but I don't want my baby to be grown up in  such a toxic environment.

Everyone was stunned by this speech of Lakshmi.

Neelam: this baby belongs to rishi too. The oberoi's family heir. And u think we will let the heir of the family live in with a gold digger.

Shalu: auntyji please di has always been the best in her every relationship. And I am sure she will be the best mother.

Sonia: best mother really? How? Don't u remember she couldn't afford one time meals for you three when she left Rishi bhai.. How will she afford the expenses of the baby.

Rishi: Sonia shut up. All of you please shut up. The baby is mine but Lakshmi has equal in fact much more rights on the baby. I will do as she says when it comes to the decision of the baby. She will stay here with us till she wants . I am cancelling our divorce.

Karishma: what about malishka?

Rishi: what about this woma  who is caring my child,? What about Lakshmi bua?. Handling Malishka is my duty now . Please let Lakshmi breathe till then....

Neelam: why are we complicating things. Lakshmi u will be taken care of till u deliver this baby and then u can leave respectively with all the money you want. After all it's about the heir, it's our Royal Blood.

Lakshmi: My baby won't be seperated from it's mother I am capable of raising him alone.

Karishma: then prove it. If u get suitable to keep the baby before it's born. U can leave with this baby and we won't say anything. But if u won't be capable of earning a good amount money with respect and legally. Then u will leave on the very next day you give birth and will never come back.

Virendra: karishma are you crazy she's pregnant how will she find a job?

Rishi: if this  is what you guys want I will be making Lakshmi my chief advisor and she will be much more capable than u think.

Lakshmi: please just don't.. I know Very well that every single person except dadi in this house is just fake. Only money matters right!? So I will prove myself and u all will not have any right on my baby.

Lakshmi felt dizzy and her vision blurred. Rishi went to hold her when she stopped him by showing her palm. Shalu held Lakshmi.

Shalu: di please be careful. U should not be so stressed out. Come let's go to your room.

In the room.

Lakshmi: shalu I want to complete my MBA degree. The one I left because of maa bauji's accident.

Shalu: but di your condition.

Lakshmi: please find out some university that can take the course online.

Shalu: are you sure.

Lakshmi: very sure. I have had enough now I will be living for this baby and my sisters not anyone else. 

Shalu hugged her: I am always by your side Di. I will let u know tomorrow.

Lakshmi: okay.

Thanks everyone for voting but please comment also.. I mean I need to know whether I should proceed further or not with this story guyss. Please