ACCIDENTALLY. 1.2

Rishmi came back to Mumbai. They haven't seen malishka for the past week , she left the hotel in the morning and went to Australia without meeting anyone. Rishi found out shaurya was behind this but he didn't find out about malishka and shaurya already left for Amsterdam the very next day so both the culprits were not yet caught.

Rishi had to go to Malaysia for a month for the opening of Oberoi Radiant Malaysia. His Markeshdosh was not causing any more trouble and Lakshmi's Visa was not valid so she stayed back after pandit ji's advice.

Lakshmi's POV..
It's been a month since we came back from mahabaleshwar. Rishi had left for Malaysia after week . He found that shaurya had drugged us both and he has  proofs. But that's not what I am thinking today. Today Rishi will be back after a month. We have hardly spoke to each other since that day. I can't even fight with him anymore as he starts talking about the night and on the other hand he is super scared to tell everyone about his deeds. I realised I missed my dates so I took the test kit which was positive I don't know if it's true but then I even had all the initial symptoms.I went to my gyanec my reports will be out tomorrow. And I was never that scared before. ..

POV ends

Rishi came that night and the Oberoi's had their dinner.

Neelam: Rishi malishka's phone is not reachable did she speak to you?

Rishi: mom my whole day went in travelling I could not.

Karishma: it's okay speak to her now she misses you.

Rishi texted malishka to call her.

Sonia: what happened bhai?

Rishi:she left me on seen. ..... Um.. It's ok I will talk to her tomorrow.

Neelam: I knew you both had a fight. Malishka called me and she was so upset she was crying . Rishi she will be your wife soon. Please show some responsibility towards her.

Rishi: mom I am really tired. I don't have that state of mind where I can fight with malishka also she was the one who left without informing us.

Lakshmi finished her dinner as she didn't feel like eating anything. She stood up from her chair and suddenly held the chair tightly as if she would fall. Rishi immediately left his chair and held Lakshmi who was about to fall.

Rishi: Lakshmi!!

Ayush: are you okay?

Lakshmi:yaa all fine just felt a bit dizzy..

Rishi : oh great. U don't really care for yourself. I saw the quantity of food u took.. This is because of weakness Lakshmi.. Come on sit here and have something more. U will fall ill.

Lakshmi: Rishi.. I don't really feel like having something.. I can't.

Rish scowled: I know you want to prove me as a bad husband who didn't care about his wife's health but I won't let you do that. Sit down and I don't want to debate further .

Lakshmi sat one the chair and Rishi fed her.

Sonia: wow bhai u were tired to speak to malishka but see yourself taking care of Lakshmi.. Great bhai.. I feel so bad for malishka.

Rishi: so what do you want that she proves us wrong in the court and takes all the credit for greatness. Even I am not doing this whole heartedly but I have to Sonia because I won't give her any opportunity to defam anyone in our family.

Lakshmi's smile dissappeared.

Later in Rishmi's room.

Lakshmi: Rishi..

Rishi: hmm what?

Lakshmi : I wanted to tell you something..

Rishi: listen Lakshmi I am really tired if u want to discuss the same topic of disclosing about our night to malishka. We will do it tomorrow. Leave me for today please I beg you.

Lakshmi: its something related to that.. I think... I... I don't know how you will react to this but.. I think I might be.. Pregnant.. She sighed.. I have got my tests done if it's true then.. Rishi? Rishiiiii!..

She heard him snoring.

Lakshmi : it's ok will tell him tomorrow..

Next Day.

Lakshmi heard a knock on her door. She opened.

Ahana barged in with dadi: bhai bhabhi please wake up and get ready we have to go to the temple..

Dadi: Pandit ji called me, he says there's some rituals meant to be done for ahana before her engagement with gautam. And since Lakshmi is still our daughter in law she has to go with Rishi..

Rishi: um  okay dadi  when do we have to go?

Dadi: Right now ! Go get ready.

Lakshmi could not talk to Rishi because of Ahana being with them. They both went to the temple performed the rituals and came back and found Dr. Shiv with Dadi's reports  sitting in the hall.

Dr. Shiv: Dadi your health is fine and you can have sweet but not to much.

Lakshmi whispered:Rishi I want to talk to you it's urgent.

Rishi: right now let me talk to Shiv about Dadi.

Lakshmi held his hand: it's really urgent please.

Rishi sighed: okay

They both went towards the stairs .
Dr. Shiv: Rishi Lakshmi wait I have another news for you both.

Lakshmi froze praying it's not what she thought.

Dr. Shiv: actually Dr. Priya went for an emergency and she knew I will be coming here so she gave me Lakshmi's Reports too.

Everyone was confused.

Neelam: what Reports?

Vir: lakshmi are you okay? What has happened to you?

Dr. Shiv: it's nothing serious in fact ita time for double celebrations. RISHI'S GONNA BE A DAD. ! LAKSHMI IS PREGNANT.

Everyone was shocked .

Lakshmi's worst fears were true and she felt like the earth should open up and shw should jump in it.