Accidentally

It's been a week Midnight.

Everyone left the hospital Rishi and Lakshmi were there with their baby. Rishi was awake he didn't sleep he kept looking at his baby, he wanted to be their for her in case she needed him. His baby went through alot this month but she's a fighter indeed. He went closer to her and pecked on her forehead to which she mumbled " I CAN'T PUSH ANYMORE ". Rishi smiled " U don't even need to my love".
(Cliché but Lakshmi is the baby we were talking about).

Suddenly rishi heard
vansh: oooooooooooowwwwwweeeee..

Rishi immediately went to him and picked him up: shhhh Baby u will wake up your mumma. She needs rest na.. What does vansh needs hmm?

Rishi checked his diaper.: ooopsss baby u did pee pee.. That's why my baby was crying it's okay we will change it.

Rishi gently placed vansh on the other bed and changed his diaper he knew how to do it. He learned it before. Rishi picked him up and again started playing with him. Vansh giggled while rishi spoke gibberish to him. And again vansh started crying all of a sudden.rishi checked his diaper again it wasn't dirty. Then he realised Vansh was hungry.

Rishi gently went to Lakshmi while vansh was crying in his arms.

Rishi: Lakshmi... Lakshmi... Lak..

Lakshmi woke up with a flinch: whaaattt? Where's vansh..?.

Rishi: Lakshmi he is okay relax.. He is just hungry. U feed him I will go grab some coffee from the canteen. Do u want something to eat?

Lakshmi: nope..

Rishi: oh okay. Here take him..

Rishi's Pov.
I took my coffee and made my way to Lakshmi's ward. And I knocked the door. To which Lakshmi replied" Yes come in" . And I could see Vansh being all happy and content after having his midnight meal. While Lakshmi held him yawning. At this point of time I can't decide who looked more cute. Vansh Or Lakshmi. I took Vansh from Lakshmi's arms and told her to sleep and she agreed without debating. Vansh had full plans of playing with his Dad and I wouldn't miss that chance. I made him lay on the middle of the other bed and secured the sides with cushions and then I showed him the teddy shalu bought for him. He looked at it fascinated. Then he started throwing his legs. I felt like the happiest man on the earth.

Next morning Lakshmi woke up and saw Rishi sleeping with his hand on Vansh and Vansh still awake playing with his dad's Chain. Lakshmi took a picture . She got up gently and held vansh in her arms.

Lakshmi: hey baby good morning .. Looks like u gave a tough time to Papa see he looks so tired.

Vansh screamed lightly..

Lakshmi: shh Papa is tired na let him sleep. Come we will play together.

Rishi woke up and saw Lakshmi playing with Vansh. Soon the nurse arrived and it was time for lunch. Rishi fed lakshmi and as he sat to eat vansh started crying. He immediately got up and held vansh in his arms. After few mins Vansh started giggling.

Lakshmi: he already loves u..

Rishi: I know that.

Liked by Virendra

Liked by Virendra.oberoi, Ayush_Chopra.official and 4748999 others.

Lakshmi_Bajwa: Woke up to this ❤❤❤.

40k comments.

Ayush_ Chopra. Official: Seems like Vansh and Bhai had alot of fun 😜🤣❤
The_Rishi_Oberoi: Exactly Vansh had alot of fun without his irritating chachu 🙂😎

Virendra.Oberoi: Finally My Sher Got his Sawa sher 😂😂💗

Official.Ahana_Chopra: The most Adorable duo💗💗💗.

Shalu. Bajwa: Evil eyes off

The_Rishi_Oberoi: We had a Boys Night IN. While you were sleeping @ Laksmi. Bajwa

User747447: Beta pura Maa pe gaya hai. Dono ne Rishi ki neendein uda rakhi hai 😂😂😂.

User848484: Rishi being the cutest father.

User473737:Mr.oberoi setting standards high .

User744838: Falling for a man who has a kiddo. .

Lakshmi was getting her discharge today. Rishmi left the hospital and there were alot of media. Rishi made sure the camera and flashes don't effect his wife and child. He had planned things before. Shalu and ayush wearing a mask and holding a fake baby went out. They both were dressed like Rishmi and till the time media recognized them Rishmi were already in their car.

Ayush removed his mask: Sorry guys Rishmi already left actually we didn't want to hurt anyone. So we did a little prank.

The media laughed and some were angry.

Lakshmi in the back seat of the car: Impressive plan Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi pulled her close and kissed her cheek while he held Vansh in the other hand: Anything for my baby and my Vansh.

Lakshmi's eyes widened.

They reached home and Neelam welcomed them.

Rishmi in their room.

Lakshmi was playing with Vansh: My cutu, My Alooo..

Rishi got up: woah wait what? Did u just call The Vansh Oberoi a potato.

Lakshmi: yep that's his Nick name

Rishi : nope nah you can't call our baby a vegetable.

Lakshmi : why I will call him aloo.. Hushhh my aloo..

Vansh giggles.

Rishi: Waah great Vansh u left dad's side right.. Just because your mumma is more beautiful u left papa

Lakshmi: Vansh see Papa is jealous and see how he's angry and puffed like a kaddu.

Rishi : Kaddu?! From which angle am I looking like a Pumpkin. Lakshmi come on.

Lakshmi: Kaddu... Rishi is a kaddu.

Rishi went close to her and engulfed her in his arms: Say that again.

Lakshmi:.. K-kad kaddu...

Rishi kissed her forehead: okay if u likes it then Rishi Oberoi is a kaddu okay..

Lakshmi: hmm where's the stubborn, rude Rishi..

Rishi: He changed for his love, his wifey.

Lakshmi: Hmm someone is flirting way too much.

Rishi: Coz I love you way too much .

Heyyy please excuse my insta ki editing but I wanted to give full vibes so I edited a baby in Rishi's photo hope u guys won't report me😜