Accidentally 1.11

Lakshmi was sitting in the balcony that had an amazing view of the green lush fields. As monsoon had approached it was raining again. She just finished her classes and was relaxing sitting on the swing and inhaling the rich aroma of the rain and soil. Soon she was interrupted by Rishi.

Lakshmi: ever heard of peace Mr. Oberoi?

Rishi: Ever heard of ginger tea Mrs. Oberoi.

Lakshmi got up and took the tray and kept it on the mini table kept on the balcony. While rishi sat next to her on the swing.

Lakshmi took a sip and she took a deep breath. : wow Mr. Oberoi.

Rishi:  I know I am perfect. By the way. Thanks for letting me stay.

Lakshmi: I didn't have any other option. I can't see Taiji troubled because of me. In fact thanks to you. If u won't have convinced her she wouldn't leave me alone here.

Rishi: but that's a profit for me.

Lakshmi: how?

Rishi: I can stay here with my gorgeous wife and my baby and the view and the fresh air are the cherry on top. U know I even wanted this peace of mind. I hope tauji takes almost a good week to return. .

Lakshmi giggled: I thought u were like those spoiled brats who would rather prefer a trip to spain and Paris.

Rishi: till the time you are by my side even this village feels greater than any vacation resort and without you even paris will be like the most dull place.

Lakshmi: Uhmm.. Don't you think it's too much? I mean the words u said should be said to someone u love.

Rishi: I love you...

Lakshmi: what?! 

Rishi: yaa I love you as a friend. I will always love you as u do.

Lakshmi: trust me u may love me as a friend but never as I did.

Rishi: I will try.

Lakshmi yawned: ya..

Rishi: hey Lakshmi I think you should rest u didn't sleep at night too.

Lakshmi: no I am okay it's just I had my medicines that's why I felt like that. I am not sleepy.

Rishi: but..

Lakshmi pouted: Please thodi der aur( please few more mins)

Rishi :okay,... So tell me what you like about this place?

Lakshmi: this swing... U know we had the same in Punjab. We had three swings.

Rishi : three? No wonder why you always fall.

Lakshmi punched him gently: bauji knew I was found of them. So we had one on the balcony, one in the living area and one in my own room.

Rishi: but we don't have any..

Lakshmi: ya.. I wish u had. But it's okay nowadays my mood swings are enough. I don't need any other swing.

Rishi: sense of humor died here..

Lakshmi:so mean..

They both talked about other things and Lakshmi slept on rishi's shoulder. Rishi smiled and then he picked Lakshmi carefully in his arms and laid her on the bed. He saw his watch and realised there's still 2 hours for lunch. He went to the kitchen and investigated all the items kept . And the he decided to make lunch.

Lakshmi's POV.
I woke up in my room and remembered feeling sleepy while resting my head on rishi's shoulder. He might have picked me up. I stood up and my stomach growled. I saw my wall clock it was almost lunch time. I haven't prepared anything and I don't feel like preparing anything but I can't keep my husband and my baby hungry. " Baby u want to eat something ?,let's go down and prepare something." I said caressing my belly . I was on the stairs when I smelled something delicious. I followed and saw Mr. Rishi Oberoi flipping paranthas. He smiled at me and told me to sit on the dining table. And I saw vegetable soup and aloo parantha. Some kind of weird combo but still I loved everything.
Pov ends.

Rishi: here u go.. Your lunch ma'am. Firstly finish this soup then the paranthas.

Lakshmi: no  please why? First I need the paranthas.

Rishi: okay I will feed u the soup.

Rishi took a seat next to Lakshmi and started feeding her the soup. Lakshmi finished it and then Rishi fed her the paranthas

Lakshmi: u should also have some these are delicious.

Rishi: I know Mrs. Oberoi because it's made with love.

Lakshmi smiled and fed a bite to Rishi.

They both had lunch and then Rishi went to wash the plates

They both had lunch and then Rishi went to wash the plates . Lakshmi helped him and then they both talked for some time. Soon Lakshmi felt nauseous and she ran into the washroom. While rishi followed.

Rishi: Lakshmi you okay? U need something. I am right here.
The door was open. So rishi entered and saw Lakshmi puking he gently held her hair and rubbed her back.. Then he helped her out of the washroom and made her sit on the bed . And went downstairs and He appeared with lemonade. He made her drink it. And laid her on the bed and covered her with a duvet and then he gently ran his fingers along her hairs and patted on her forehead with another hand. Lakshmi closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep and so did rishi.

Thank you so much for not commenting even after requesting so much. I will stop writing after publishing this book completely and will delete all the previous chapters and stories. In short I will uninstall Wattpad completely. Thanks alot for being so kind. ❤❤❤
Love,
Mysterious