MAHABALESHWAR TRACK 1.1

Rishi: malishka it's been 30 minutes please stop.

Malishka: baby u chose  me over Lakshmi I am really happy about it. I love you.

Rishi tried calling Lakshmi.
Rishi's Pov.
I have been calling Lakshmi since the past half an hour she is not picking my phone. I don't know what she exactly said on her phone but she sounded scared. I called Paritosh and he confirmed with the staff that Lakshmi had her dinner long time back maybe malishka is right.but the  why am I feeling so weird.I am stuck with malishka here she is completely drunk and I am unable to handle her.I CAN'T LEAVE LAKSHMI ALONE LIKE THAT But I also need to make sure that malishka reaches her hotel safely as she is totally blank and blabbering anything and everything. But somehow I have managed to drop her back to her hotel and I drove as fast as I could to see Lakshmi.
Pov ends

Meanwhile Lakshmi was stuck in the basement. She locked the door from inside which was the only source of entrance.

Shaurya: aww baby u wanna play hide and seek ....wait we will play dark room.
Suddenly the lights of the basement went off.

Lakshmi: please leave me.. I.. Have Nyctophobia.. Please.. What do u want from me?

Shaurya: I want you babe only you... I want to break that Rishi Oberoi's Pride by dishonouring his wife for whom he held my collar ,SHAURYA MEHROTRA'S COLLAR.

Lakshmi: U should be ashamed of yourself. I don't have any fear now because I know men like you are cowards.

Shaurya: nice u are already in trouble but u won't give up on ur attitude hmm cool..

Shaurya broke the basement door with a bang and Lakshmi tried to run away.

Shaurya held her wrists and Lakshmi's bangle broke. He pushed Lakshmi and she collided with the wall and blood started oozing out of her forehead. Lakshmi didn't give up she pushed shaurya and ran again . Shaurya pinned her towards the wall and he forced himself on her he tried to kiss her Lakshmi grabbed a vase from the side and slammed it against his head . Shaurya left her and she ran again. Shaurya came out and followed Lakshmi through the stairs of the basement.Lakshmi ran towards the reception of the hotel to ask for help from the hotel staff but no one was there she ran out of the entrance and she kept looking back soon she felt dizzy and her head was spinning she collided with a man and fell down.

Rishi was the one she collided with.

Rishi: lak... Lakshmi... Lakshmi .. U... Okay...what happened? You're bleeding how did this happen?

Lakshmi pointed on the other direction and he saw shaurya. Blood shot through his eyes he was filled with rage.

Rishi: HOW DARE YOU?

Shaurya Ran away immediately and Rishi could not catch him because he had Lakshmi who was injured and treating her wounds was his main priority.

Rishi ran inside and kept Lakshmi on their hotel room bed. He called Paritosh and he called the doctor. The doctor checked Lakshmi.and dressed her wounds.

Doctor: is she on some medication?

Rishi: no.. Doctor.. I haven't seen.

Doctor: she might be please check.

Rishi remembered Lakshmi carrying her mini purse everywhere he searched for it and hesitantly opened it. He found a prescription and few tablets. He handed them to the doctor.

Doctor: see I told you she's having sleeping pills and anxiety pills too. And that to at a very high power. How could you ignore your wife's mental health Mr. Rishi.

Rishi: .. I am sorry doctor she never told me in fact she hid  this bag from me everytime I asked why she carried it everywhere.

Doctor: she has suffered some kind of hypertension and when she didn't get her anxiety pills she fainted. The head wound is not that deep ,I am giving her some injections . She will be fine by morning.

Rishi thanked the doctor. And he glanced at Lakshmi who was lying on the bed pale and weak. She was still flinching few times in her sleep. Rishi hugged her to comfort her and she slept sound.

Next day.
Lakshmi woke up with a jerk and found Rishi sitting next to her holding her hand.

Lakshmi's POV.
I woke up with a sudden jerk and I saw Rishi holding my hand sitting next to me. I tried to process what has happened but my head ached so bad and when I touched my forehead I noticed there's a bandage and suddenly the whole night flashed before me. I thought it was a nightmare but it wasn't. Rishi didn't speak a single word he just kept looking at me and then I noticed my medicine pouch lying next to him. I forgot to hide it last night. I prayed that Rishi hasn't found out about these meds .
POV ends

Rishi : Lakshmi I am sorry..

Lakshmi: for? What?..

Rishi: I... Left u and I saw everything in the cctv that shaurya did to you in my absence. to take revenge from me he harmed you. But you are a fighter u fought with such bravery. Broke his head with a vase. My sherni..

Lakshmi smiles.

Rishi: I promise I won't spare him he will get the highest possible punishment for mistreating you.

Lakshmi :.. Is.. He not caught yet by the police... Will.... Will he come back to harm me?.. I want to go back home Rishi please I can't bear this anymore please let's go back to mumbai.. I
..

Rishi hugged her: shhh relax... Calm down.. Nothing will happen. I won't leave you again..

Lakshmi: but you did.. (Sniffs and cries) I called you but u didn't came... Where were you? (Sniffs) Why were you late? What if he would have killed me? (Coughs)What you would have told to judge madam that my wife's dead!?..
Lakshmi bursted out crying..

Rishi: I am really sorry Lakshmi I was stuck with malishka. . I told her that let's get back but she was too drunk she passed out then and there I left  her to her hotel and drove as fast as I could..

Lakshmi: Rishi... He... Will harm me again... Like... Like balwinder did  ..I have did nothing bad to him then why...

Rishi: no he won't even touch you don't worry.. Trust me for the last time please..

Lakshmi: cement promise?

Rishi: cement promise.......accha  tell me why did you hide about your anxiety and sleeping pills the doctor said they are harmful for you..

Lakshmi: I thought u would make fun of me and I didn't want anyone to know about it even shalu doesn't know about these.

Rishi: since when have u been taking these?

Lakshmi: I don't remember that.. Please can you order something I am really hungry..

Rishi smiles: yes I have ordered chole kulche and gulab jamun for you.

Lakshmi sat on the table and tried to pretend that she has forgot about yesterday night.

Rishi knew Lakshmi cutted off the topic about her pills he got a call from neelam so he went outside in the balcony to talk to her.