ACCIDENTALLY. 1.9

New morning

Lakshmi woke up and saw Rishi sleeping on the sofa. She got up and went to get ready for her online lectures.

Lakshmi sat on her laptop and concentrated on her classes when rishi woke up and admired her.

Rishi's PoV.
I woke up late and saw a beautiful sight in front of me. Lakshmi sitting on her laptop and focusing on her  classes and ohhh how cute she looks nodding on every word her professor said and taking notes sincerely like the topper of the class. I kept looking at her until she looked at me and gave me a "mind your business " Look. I got ready and Lakshmi's classes got over. She was crying yesterday and I didn't want my wife to cry because of getting trolled or get any negative comments on her. It will affect her and our baby. So I decided to talk to her.

Pov ends.

Rishi: lakshmi thanks for the beautiful welcome and really sorry I was late yesterday.

Lakshmi: it's okay Rishi. I know u have your priorities and responsibilities.

Rishi: ya I was busy with Mr. Lee on finalizing the main blueprint. He believes in smart work and he gave me a  whole hour lecture on this. I missed you both..

Lakshmi: really? But why?

Rishi: because we are family.

Lakshmi laughs: nice joke.

Rishi : are we not?

Lakshmi: both of us know what we are Rishi. I know my place and u know your priorities.

Rishi: so u still have that comment hanging around your mind.

Lakshmi: what comment?

Rishi: u left your phone onn yesterday. I know you cried. But why Lakshmi. U know that comment is not even 1 percent truth. U are not a burden on me. You are my best friend and I care about you.

Lakshmi: Rishi please I won't get consoled with your lies anymore. I know you will take the baby and discard me.

Rishi: are u serious? How could you?

Lakshmi: This is the truth. I was always a use and throw for you rishi. First to save your life and then to be your baby carrier. I was discarded then and I should have been discarded after our divorce but again I had a purpose so I will be discarded after my purpose is complete. U know it hurts Rishi. Your love is Malishka but here I am stuck in between you both and your life. It would have been better if I would have died..

Rishi lost his cool: enough Lakshmi enough.. If I am quiet that doesn't mean you will blabber anything. I don't see u as a burden as a thing if u want u can abort this baby right now if u think I care only about the baby and not you. I don't know what relationship we have but it's much bigger than love and friendship and every pure value u have ever heard of. I care for you genuinely and will do the same till my last breath. Rest it's your choice to assume everything and trouble yourself.

Saying all this Rishi left for his office.

Later he called to apologize for his behaviour but Lakshmi did not pick up his call

In the evening while returning back Rishi felt guilty for being rude to Lakshmi . He bought her favorite gulab jamun and a bouquet to apologize for his deeds. He went back home and went straight to his room only to find his room empty. Lakshmi's laptop was not there too. He got worried and looked for Lakshmi everywhere. He called out her name when ahana came in picture.

Ahana: bhai bhabhi went..

Rishi panicked: went where?

Ahana: To her Taiji

Rishi: how could she? They are in Punjab.

Ahana: No they are in Mumbai. Gurucharan Tauji she went to him. And will return in  a week.

Rishi: no one stopped her?

Ahana: Gurucharan uncle himself came to pick her up saying she wants to live in the outskirts of the city . And have some peace of mind for few days. Since we all know how fragile her mental health is nowadays no one refused and. Mami sent ayush to drop them. I tried calling you but u were out of reach

Rishi: so ayush knows the location?

Ahana : yes bhai.

Rishi grabbed his keys and called ayush and asked him to send him the location. The location was 2 hour long journey and it started raining. Rishi packed his essentials and left after informing ahana and dadi. It was quite late almost midnight . Rishi covered the 2 hour long journey in a short span of 30 mins. He called Lakshmi it was 2 in the morning.

Lakshmi: he.. Hello.. Rishi?

Rishi: open the gate please.

Lakshmi: what!?

Rishi: open the main gate it's raining out here I am drenched in rain.

Lakshmi got up and looked out of the window she saw Rishi standing outside.

She went downstairs and opened the door and saw a shivering and sneezing Rishi.