ACCIDENTALLY 1.0

This is a whole new short story don't connect this to the previous one.

It was Rishmi's last day in Mahabaleshwar. They had spent a whole week here. Rishi finalized the deal and bought the hotel

Rishi: listen don't wait for me for dinner. I will be attending a party tonight. It's a business party.

Lakshmi: So you will be going to the party without your wife?

Rishi: malishka is accompanying me there she's invited too.

Lakshmi: why not me? I mean will that look good even after being married you will be seen with another woman.

Rishi: she ain't another. She will be my wife soon. And she genuinely loves me .she's Not like you..

Lakshmi:  but she is not your wife.. And I don't think judge madam will feel great about this when we meet her day after tomorrow..

Rishi stood in front of Lakshmi. He went close to her and Lakshmi was really affected with his proximity.

Rishi: are you blackmailing me?

Lakshmi: no..nno...I am ....nnot not..she  stuttered.

Rishi moves away
Rishi: good. No one can force me to do something. I am the rishi oberoi.

Lakshmi: okay fine . I will go alone because I can't say no to someone's invitation .

Lakshmi showed rishi the pass of that party.

Rishi: how did you?

Lakshmi: paritosh sent this in the morning basically I got the invite before you dear husband.

Rishi sighed: so now I have to bear u there too. My bad luck..

Lakshmi: don't show tantrums I am also bearing you .. Did I complain?

Rishi: oh for real.. U are bearing me for alimony nothing else

Lakshmi : it's useless to speak to you.
And she left.

Rishi: ya that's great leave when you are losing the argument. Superb..

Lakshmi came back and glared at rishi

Rishi: whaat... Stop staring at me... Do.. DDon't... Don't think I am scared of you.. I am not the typical husband who is scared of her wife..

Lakshmi: . Okay then why are you sweating even when the air conditioner is onn.

Rishi wiped his sweat from his handkerchief. : because I am really hot.

Lakshmi giggles: are you for real

Rishi: don't laugh..

Evening
Rishi got ready for the party and he smiled thinking: Lakshmi doesn't know that the theme is western she would wear one of her sarees and then when we will reach there I will tell her that and send her back pretending that I didn't knew about the dress code. Thank God paritosh didn't tell her about the dress code.

Lakshmi arrived:let's go.
.
Rishi looked at Lakshmi and his jaw dropped.

Lakshmi wore a black gown and she looked gorgeous.

Lakshmi shook rishi: hey.. Aren't we getting late?

Rishi: U Wore western today..

Lakshmi: why is it not good..? Am I looking awful?

Rishi immediately blurted: u look gorgeous.. I mean u look okok.

Lakshmi smiles: u didn't see the pass it says dress code is western. And I didn't want everyone to say that Mr. Rishi oberoi's wife never follows the dress code.