ACCIDENTALLY 1.14

It's been Lakshmi's 7th month . The Oberois have apologised numerous times through their actions and by doing several things for Lakshmi she had forgiven them and had said that she would be end her relationship with rishi on a good note and would co parent their baby. This statement was more worst for the Oberois but they can't help it. Malishka is still not arrested and had given threat calls to Lakshmi and even Rishi. On that note Rishi had increased his security especially Lakshmi's.

Rishmi were in their room. Lakshmi was changing her outfit. Dadi kept some puja for her good health and it was indeed a busy and a tiring day for both.

Lakshmi was removing her earrings. And jewelry but her necklace didn't open up . It's hook was stuck.

MATURE SCENE :

Rishi went close to her and he gently held Lakshmi's hair which were open and placed them in front and then he tried to remove the  necklace and lakshmi could smell his Cologne it's was strong and did wonders to her soul. Rishi saw Lakshmi in the mirror she had closed her eyes. Rishi felt a sensation . Rishi had successfully removed the necklace but now Lakshmi was again struggling with her pallu and it's safety pin. Rishi again went to help her.

Rishi accidentally scratched the safety pin on Lakshmi's neck and blood came out immediately. Rishi sucked it to which Lakshmi moaned. Rishi was aroused . He scolded himself for having all those thoughts about her but he can't stop when Lakshmi herself was making the moves unknowingly and innocently. He gently made Lakshmi turn back and face him and they started making out. It was their first time when they were in their senses. After few mins Rishi pulled back as they both were out of breath. Lakshmi went to the washroom while Rishi just sat there thinking about what just happened.

SCENE EnDs:

Next morning.

Lakshmi's Pov.

. I don't know what happened to me last night but I don't feel bad about it for the first time. Maybe it's my mood swings but I had never felt such emotions the ones I felt yesterday. But it's sort of wrong to kiss your husband who will be your ex husband soon. Maybe I should stop reading those romantic novels . I would apologize to Rishi and also tell him that I don't need him for my those needs and if I did anything like that he should stop me immediately.

Rishi came out of the washroom he was wearing his pants but he was shirtless Lakshmi turned to the other side.

Rishi: hey? What is that why did you turn . I am not fully naked I am wearing my pants. Turn back.

Lakshmi: what about your shirt Mr. Oberoi?

Rishi: as if u haven't seen me naked before so what if u were not in your senses.

Lakshmi: that was an accident Rishi For heaven's sake.

Rishi: u call our baby an accident? No wifey now u need to see me like this only as a punishment turn back.

And he held her shoulders .

Lakshmi didn't open her eyes.

Rishi: open your eyes.. Or...

Lakshmi: Or what?

Rishi : I will kiss you Mrs. Oberoi.

Lakshmi opened her eyes and her jaw dropped seeing her husband's abs and a strong muscular frame of his body.

Rishi: U didn't want to see me till now and now u can't stop staring woah..

Lakshmi:list... Listen.. J-Just.. Don't.. I know whatever happened yesterday I was also responsible for it.. My emotions overflowed but I don't have any intentions of doing anything like that with you again.. And... I-if by any chance my feelings overpower you will stop me.. Understood?!

Rishi: nope I won't.. I love you.. I love my wife and I won't stop her if she's expressing love cause she hardly does that with me..

Lakshmi: why are u so irritating. We are getting divorced..

Rishi: I will better die than signing those papers.

Lakshmi: u can't back off Mr Oberoi it's a deal u understand... I won't let you do what u want. I know you and your intentions very well.

Rishi kept his hand on Lakshmi's mouth:if u don't want I won't touch you but please don't shout. It will affect you as well as our princess.

And he left for his office.

It's evening Lakshmi had fallen asleep and Rishi entered the room he kissed her forehead to which Lakshmi woke up but she  pretended to sleep.

Rishi then Carressed lakshmi's baby bump: hey little one I know you are really excited to meet us just like us. But you know what you are my favorite one cuz you are the one who made me realize how much I love your mom,My wife I know I had made many mistakes and hurted her many times but I promise if she gives me a second chance I will repent all my mistakes. I want to live happily with my princess and my queen, your mumma. Please help me and tell her that I really love her and I am guilty for doing bad with her.
Rishi's eyes had tears.

Rishi: well u are toi tiny for such big responsibility but still please tell your mom she loves me too. I have felt it. Okay I will see you soon I should leave or she will wake up.

And Rishi left. Lakshmi woke up after he left and she felt bad for Rishi. But she could not trust him still.

The next day.

It was lakshmi's appointment. Rishmi came back from the hospital while the paparazzis were chasing them. As soon as they left the hospital there were dozens of camera's flashing at them Rishi informed the guards to take care of the media and left.

And there were several articles on the web on the very day.

BUSINESS TYCOON RISHI OBEROI SPOTTED AT THE HOSPITAL WITH HIS WIFE.

LAKSHMI OBEROI'S RUDE BHEAVIOUR TOWARDS MEDIA : Lakshmi ignored the camera person as if they don't exist.

RISHI OBEROI STORMS AWAY PAPARAZZI THROUGH HIS GUARDS.

IS LAKSHMI OBEROI FACING HEALTH ISSUES OR IT'S JUST HER WEIGHT HAS INCREASED. ?

RISHI OBEROI AND HIS WIFE LAKSHMI OBEROI SEEM TO BE PROBLEMATIC! Are the divorce rumors true?