accidentally -The End

After 5 years.

Rishi entered in the oberoi mansion.

Someone : She's really angry. I don't think this time boquets will save u..

Rishi: I knew it that's why I have bought her favorite ice cream and chocolates. Let's go..

Someone: Yayyy Mumma Dadda is here.

Lakshmi sat there with a baby bump: So what!?

Vansh : mumma.. Dadda is sorry..

Lakshmi: so ... U will be in His team now.. U are no more mumma's boy.. Aloo..

Vansh: offo Mumma. it's not like that. Aloo will always be team mumma. And even our pwincess.

Rishi: yeah of course even I Am team Mumma..

Lakshmi: u don't need to be ... We were supposed to spend this Sunday together but u went for some meeting.

Rishi: Sorry jaan. I had to. U know ayush is on a vacation with shalu . And Dad has retired recently.

Lakshmi: u should have informed na..

Rishi: okay I will do 100 sit-ups. Will that be okay.

Vansh: yes I  will get my camera to get dadda's video on it. Then I will show it to baby when she comes.
And he ran away.

Lakshmi ran behind him: Vansh be careful baccha. Don't run...

Rishi held Lakshmi by her waist: wait my love, where are u running.. Chalo jaldi se forgive me...

Lakshmi: no I won't..

Rishi: soch lo.. U will surely regret it later.

Lakshmi: I won't..

Rishi: Forgive me Or I will kiss you..

Lakshmi : Rishi vansh ajayega behave yourself...

Rishi: exactly. Forgive me Or I will kiss u..

Lakshmi: noo

And rishi kissed Lakshmi. They both were in a moment when Lakshmi heard tiny footsteps. She pushed rishi.

Vansh: Mummaa..

Rishi: agya Kabab me haddi.. Why u have to interrupt us..

Vansh hugged Lakshmi: Mumma did u forgive dadda..

Lakshmi: I had to..

Vansh: why did he complete his sit ups punishment without me.

Rishi: nahh  . We are Men.. My boy, the oberoi men fight battles and never bow down.

Vansh: dadda u fought with My Mom. I won't talk to u..

Lakshmi: nah he didn't vansh I just forgave him. Come let's have ice cream.

Rishi: wait u both till my princess comes in this world she will surely be team Dadda and then we both will be the bestest team.

Vansh: Dadda.. Pwincess will be team mumma too..

Rishi: oye Wait abhi batata hoon tujhe. And he started tickling Vansh.

Lakshmi fed vansh ice cream with the spoon and Rishi got some too. Later
Lakshmi and vansh had ice cream while Rishi looked at both of them.

Flashback five years ago..

Rishmi went out for shopping with Vansh. They came out of the  mall. Lakshmi held vansh in her arms and Rishi was on his phone. Suddenly he saw a sniper pointing towards Lakshmi and vansh. Rishi shouted and ran towards them. Rishi came in front of the bullet and the bullet hit Rishi's chest. Lakshmi cried for help while vansh cried . The bodyguards took Rishi and Lakshmi followed them in the car. They reached the hospital . The oberois were there too as it was all over the news that Rishi was shot.
ayush took Vansh in his arms. Lakshmi was devastated she wasn't showing any emotions. Neelam went to console her . As soon as she hugged Lakshmi. Lakshmi broke in tears  . She was crying badly at this moment Vansh stopped crying and was looking at his momma.