ACCIDENTALLY 1.12

New day.

Lakshmi was sitting in the lawn with her novels she was busy reading it while Rishi entered.

Rishi: oh my goodness lakshmi why are u casually sitting on the grass u might get hurt.

Lakshmi: stop being so overprotective. I won't get hurt. Relax in fact come join me here.

Rishi: as u say madam... But wait..
He fished out his phone from his pocket. And told Lakshmi to smile and then he captured her pictures.

Lakshmi:show me my pictures.

Rishi: I have send it to you on Instagram.

Lakshmi: but I have a private account and I can't receive them untill I follow you back.

Rishi: yep and u haven't accepted my request too. So accept my request and follow me back. To see these gorgeous pictures.

Lakshmi:nope I won't follow u neither I will accept this request of yours to follow me.

Rishi: your loss ma'am coz I won't show you these pictures.

Lakshmi: why so stubborn?

Rishi: because of your company.

Lakshmi: okay I don't even want those pictures and she went inside.
Lakshmi sat on the sofa and started reading again. While rishi followed and sat besides her and he kept his head on her lap .

Lakshmi: what?

Rishi: what? Even I have the right to relax.

Lakshmi: we have a bedroom. U can relax there.

Rishi: I can't leave you both alone na..

Lakshmi: okay stay here.

Lakshmi again got herself busy in her book. While Rishi was looking through the articles in a business magazine. Lakshmi closed her book and she saw Rishi sleeping in her lap and he had held her hand like a baby. Lakshmi smiled and gently grabbed her phone and clicked a picture. She then checked her notifications.
_The_Rishi_Oberoi wants to send you a message.

Lakshmi thought for a minute and then she accepted the request and followed him back.
And she opened his ID.

Lakshmi : hmm 150M followers not bad.. The Rishi Oberoi ☺.

Lakshmi checked Rishi's account and found out Rishi had tagged her almost in every photo he posted as he posted their couple photos. She was looking through each of them and then she found this photo:

 She was looking through each of them and then she found this photo:

Liked by Neelam.Oberoi, Virendra_Oberoi and 8999 others.

80k comments

The_Rishi_Oberoi:MAIN PHIR BHI TUMKO CHAHUNGA  Lakshmi_bajwa.

Neelam. Oberoi: God bless you both❤❤❤.

Virendra_Oberoi: Blessed with another daughter today.❤❤❤.

User636363: Rishmi are official now.

User28273: They both look like a perfect couple.

User733737: made for each other.

Lakshmi remembered how beautiful that day was when she got married. Rishi loved her and she loved him too. She smiled .

Rishi: Beautiful.

Lakshmi: You woke up?

Rishi: Yes thanks to u I had a peaceful sleep. Oh my!  It's time for you to have something wait let me get you something to eat. I will be back.

Lakshmi: relax Mr. Oberoi. Be careful.

Rishi came back with pancakes and fed Lakshmi.

It's been a week Rishmi will be leaving for mumbai tomorrow .tauji and taiji will be returning in the evening. Rishi had fallen for Lakshmi in these few weeks he realized he loved her not malishka.

Rishi sat on the swing besides Lakshmi in the balcony. He rested his forehead on her shoulder. Lakshmi was having potato chips.

Lakshmi fed him one: Done with your busy meetings.

Rishi: yess..

Lakshmi: so we are leaving tomorrow at what time?

Rishi: whenever you wish.

Lakshmi: I wish we could stay here forever.

Rishi: why.. I mean u can if u want but what's here so special that u won't get in Mumbai?

Lakshmi: Peace..

Rishi: I know I am sorry my family has taken away your peace but I promise I will be by your side and won't let anyone ruin your peace. And comfort.

Lakshmi: hmm..

Rishi: just hmm.  Well ...!  It's okay.. Have you thought of any name?

Lakshmi puzzled: what name?

Rishi: yess... How can u forget?.. Our baby.. See princess mumma had forgot about you..

Lakshmi : I didn't . It's just I have never thought of it yet.

Rishi: so let's do it right now.

Lakshmi: hmm. How about? Vansh..

Rishi: Vansh is a good name but she is a girl..

Lakshmi: so let's name her Damyanti.

Rishi: waaaahhh..... Whaaaaatttt! No damyanti.. How could you name our daughter damyanti?.. Like this name is so heavy for my small princess...

Lakshmi laughed.

Rishi: ye joke tha! (Was this a joke?)

Lakshmi: haa tha toh! (Yes it was)

Rishi: I don't like jokes.

Lakshmi: and I don't like you..

And they both burst into laughter.

Next day
Rishmi were back to Mumbai.

Lakshmi entered their room and Lakshmi was surprised to see a swing in the balcony. She immediately sat down and she noticed a bookshelf near the bed. She looked at it and found out all her favorite author's bestselling books.

Lakshmi: hey what is all this Rishi?

Rishi: anything for my wife.

Lakshmi hugged him and smiled.

Rishi: if I would have known that u would like this so much. I would have done it way before..

Lakshmi: thank you..

Rishi: as I said anything for my wife..

Rishi got a call from malishka he told her to come to their house immediately.

All the Oberois were at the hall . Rishmi were their too. Malishka came inside.

Malishka: what happened rishi is everything fine?

Rishi: Malishka I Think We Should Just Cut Off All Ties. I can't leave my wife. Because I love her.