Chapter 3

I am glad that you all are loving this story and have reached so far. This chapter will be most of yoonmin. So let's start...

__________________________________________________

In university: 

Today jimin came to university with a very sad face and bad mood. He was ignoring everyone so that he won't brust out at anyone and hurt them. And tae was quietly walking behind jimin. Whole uni was shocked seeing best friends not talking to each other. When they reached to the rooftop tae decided to break the silence.

Tae: " Jiminie.... Are you still mad at me?" 

Jimin:" What do you think? " He made direct eye contact with him. 

Tae: " I am really very sorry for that jimina. Please forgive your pabo!" 

Jimin sighed and went towards the end of the rooftop resting his arms over the railings. 

Jimin: " I don't know tae. What should I do now? I can't lose him. I am afraid that I won't be able to give his place to anyone if he leaves me." 

Tae sighed and hugged jimin from shoulder.

Tae: " Jiminah!! You should confess to him. Maybe he also loves you! " 

Jimin: " What if he rejects me tae? " 

Tae: " If you won't try then you ould not know it and you might regret it later."

But then they heard fake cough from behind. When they turned around they were shocked to see yoongi standing there. 

Yoongi: " Taehyung can you please give us 5 minutes." 

Tae looked at jimin for permission and jimin nodded while squeezing his hand assuring that he will be fine and tae left from there.

Yoonmin was just standing and staring at each other. 

Jimin: " What do you want? " 

Yoongi: " Do you really love me? " 

Jimin: " Why do you want to know?" 

Yoongi: " Jimin it's important! Do you really love me or your bo... I mean best friend just said nonsense to me?" 

Jimin: " Do you really think that tae is my boyfriend!? " 

Yoongi averted his eyes away from jimin's glaring eyes and nodded.

Yoongi: " The way you both flirts with each other, hug each other and tease each other gives couples vibes." 

Jimin was shocked to hear this, he never thought that he was being watched by his crush all the time he was with his bestfriend. 

Jimin: " So.. you love me?" 

Just then yoongi realised that he spilled out his secret but now he thought it's enough. 

Yoongi: " Since I have already split it so... Yes! I love you. I would have confessed to you before but after seeing you with tae, I thought you already loves him and I would never like to come between couples." 

Jimin jumped in excitement and hugged yoongi tightly but yoongi was too shocked to hug him back. He was just awkwardly staring at jimin who was hugging him with a big smile on his face.

Yoongi: " So... You.." Jimin broke the hug and stared at yoongi with starry eyes and nodded. 

Jimin: " yes my sugar. I love you. I love you very much! And tae is just my best friend who already love someone else."