|*Chapter 27*|

I wish I could give you all an update everyday but it seems like my life is full of challenges ahead. So please don't ask for an update. My inner self yearns to complete this story with taekook beautiful moments. I am writing this story for my inner reader too. I am also a reader like you guys are and trust me this story is my heart cuz I have written some of my mind turmoil that I have faced in my life.

So please comment the parts of the story you liked reading, I would surely love that rather than seeing you all asking for updates. I am trying and I will surely complete this. I won't hang you all in between. 

Present ~

Taehyung has just come home from the university only to find jungkook sitting in the living room doing some office work. He sat beside his bunny after keeping his bag on the other couch and slide his hands around jungkook's waist making Jungkook's eyes widen.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with a raised eyebrows and asked, 

'What do you want? '

'You! '

Taehyung said and leaned in, tracing jungkook's jaw with his nose making jungkook shut his eyes and rapt with desires. 

Jungkook felt a sudden rush of heat to his cheeks and his neck burning. Taehyung chuckled seeing jungkook fully red and said, 

'I want to celebrate today's day with you beautiful, be ready at 7 pm in evening. '

Taehyung said leaning towards jungkook's stiffened body and flinched when he felt brush of warm hands on his lower back. Taehyung knows that his hyung is in love with him and he never miss any opportunity to tease his hyung.

He left a turned on jungkook who seemed to  puzzled with the sudden touch of warmth on his skin. With a sudden notification of message on his laptop, he came back from high. Taehyung has been doing this from the time jungkook accepted his feelings for taehyung in front of Jimin  and kook has been affected drastically with this sudden change of attitude in taehyung. Well when he confessed it to Jimin, taehyung was with jimin but he has gone to washroom when kook came to meet jimin. 

Flashback:

Jungkook was sitting in jimin's bedroom with Jimin beside him,

"I am scared Jimin, it's not right to love someone younger but this stupid heart just beat unnecessarily fast whenever bear is near me.  It's getting too complicated chim cause right now my mind and heart are at war. "

"I can understand jungkook but sometimes you need to listen to your heart rather than mind. I know that many people will not accept this and you two maybe deride in future for this relationship. You have to reinforce your trust on your love then only you will be able to fight from their criticizing comments."

"But if you scrutinize overall, you will find it that more than me his future would be in danger. If we get in relationship ever, his will face problems in his career. He is still so young and I can't make his future in dark. It's not healthy at all. "

"So, be in private relationship with him. "

"No, we can't. I mean I can't see other girls flirting with him and dreaming of him. "

"Even if you gonna make your relationship public, there are many butterflies who would come to sit on your flower but if you see at the end of the day those butterflies, Jungkook, they may flutter around for a while, but they won't diminish the beauty of your flower. Your love for each other is what matters most," Jimin said with a beatific smile trying to encourage kook.