Chapter 18

Hey!! Buns how are you all? Doing good yeah!? Please watch the above YouTube video after reading this. If you wish to you can subscribe to my YouTube channel too!! 

____________________________________________

Time skip in dawn ~ 

Taehyung wake up first and smiled after feeling a familiar warmth, he nuzzled more into his hyung arms shifting his body a little side to make jungkook gets on top of him. He holds him by wrapping his hands on his waist and put his head on his chest ruffling his hairs. Jungkook smiled in his sleep and snuggled more in taehyung. 

Taehyung was busy in staring the cute pouty bunny whose cheeks were pressed on his chest. Jungkook slowly started getting conscious of his surrounding and when he felt something hard yet soft beneath him, he rubbed his whole face on it to get adjusted of light making taehyung heart beat faster. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked up only to find taehyung staring at him. Jungkook wide his eyes and put his hands on his chest to stand up but the grip on his waist made him fall back on taehyung making taehyung groan. 

" Wh-at are y-ou do-ing? "

"Admiring the beauty! How can you even look so beautiful and young like you are still 20 while being of 30? " 

Jungkook blushed and looked away from tae and said 

"I- I don't know!" 

Tae hummed and hugged Jungkook even more tightly while whispering in his deep voice.

" So... What you know...? " 

Jungkook shivered at his deep octave voice and his hot breath fanning against his ears. 

" Leave me taehyung- ah! "

'Hyung I don't know why but I don't want to let you go. I don't know why but I feel like I have everything of this world when you are near me. Your one hug can just melts away all my worries and sadness. What am I feeling like this hyung!? ' 

Taehyung wanted to tell all this to jungkook but he was not sure of the jungkook's reaction. He was afraid of losing him. But his trails of thoughts cut off by jungkook asking 

" What has happened to you today? You were so sad when I came from office and now you are zoning out too.. "

Taehyung was brought back to reality and his sadness started resurfacing on his face. He took a deep breath and hide his face in the crook of jungkook's neck and started saying

" My... Mom is going to dad because his health is not good. She will not be living with me anymore. I am scared! I don't know what I will do without her. She.... will not be there with me then how am I going to survive my college without her. "

"Aish! You bear! What should I do with you!? For this simple reason you were crying like a small kid. I am here with you bear. Even if your mom is not there, I will always be with you here. Now stop crying and tell me when is she leaving? "

"Maybe tomorrow! " Taehyung said in a small voice with a pout. 

Jungkook sighed and broke the hug later getting up and sitting on the couch while taehyung copied his actions. Now they both were sitting next to each other on the couch and taehyung spoke looking at jungkook confusedly 

" What happened? " 

"Nothin! Just checking flights to new york for tomorrow. Your dad's health is not good, so she must be worried now and hoping to reach to him somehow. " 

"Oh....."

Jungkook stopped typing on his phone when he heard tae's small sad voice. 

"Bear! You didn't thought about this from your parents' side! Right!? "