Chapter 10

I don't have anything to say! Just enjoy reading the chapter! 

________________________________________________

At university entrance~

Taekook reached at university gate almost 10 minutes early. Tae went outside the car and jk took his bag from behind the seat and went out of the car. When other students eyes get locked on jk handsome features. Jk was wearing a half sleeves blue shirt with printed design and a white jeans which was cut at the knee. He was looking very hot with his tattoo showing off. Tae was noticing how every students' eyes were on jk while most of them were even drooling over jk. Tae got possessive over him and directly pulled jk in a hug with jk facing the car side and tae glaring at everyone who were staring at jungkook.

Jungkook was confused at tae's sudden hug so he asked

" What happened to you suddenly? Why are hugging me like you are hiding me from someone?" 

Tae said " Just shut up!" In a very deep husky voice making jk shiver due to vibration of his voice on jungkook body since tae's lips were on jk shoulder. Jungkook gasped and blushed with his cheeks colored in pink when tae tighten his grip on him pressing his body with his making Jungkook to stand on his toes while hugging. 

After seeing tae glare everyone went away from there leaving both of them.

Jungkook sighed and to clam taehyung he started caressing his hair soothingly to which tae hummed in pleasure and losses his grip on jungkook waist. Jungkook broke the hug and kiss on tae forehead. Tae said keeping his head on jungkook shoulder in a deep voice

" Don't forget to close your shirt buttons." Then tae closed the first three buttons which was opened from starting. After relaxing for a minute, he said in a cute voice with a pout,  

" I don't want to go!"

Jungkook was shocked seeing tae duality. Wasn't he was angry on jungkook for not closing his shirt button and now he is being a cute baby. After processing of the words of tae, he said

" I am not listening to any of your drama. After coming to university, you are telling that you don't want to go huh!?" 

" Please hyung! Agree to my request just for once! " 

" Not possible! " 

Tae sighed and broke the hug with fury. He took his bag from ground and went inside the university glaring at jungkook. Jungkook sighed at the angry bird and turned around to go but was stopped when someone hugged him from back.

Jungkook thought that it was taehyung but when he touched the hands he got startled and hurriedly broke the hug and turned around only to see his friend park jimin who had always been there for him in orphanage. 

" Oh God mochi! You startled me! "

" Hehe! Sorry hyung but what are you doing here and when did you came from your business trip? "

"I just came yesterday evening! And I came here to drop tae. " 

" Oh yeah tae! Where is he? Inside your heart? "

" Yaah! Jimin how many times I have to tell you that don't talk nonsense. "

" Ok! Ok I will not say anything. (He kept a finger on his lips smiling mischievously. )" 

" Now tell me what are you doing here? "

" Oh! I just came to attend my classes. By the way! You didn't told me that tae is in same university as me? "