|*Chapter 30*|

2 months later

The numerous dates, shy interaction with a lot of flirty conversation between Taekook made their relationship stronger and powerful. These two months passed like a whoosh of air, with a lot of jealous moments and love confession. Today's the graduation day for Taehyung and Taekook are currently sleeping in Taehyung's room as per Taehyung's request. 

"C'mon kookie wake up!" Tae whispered while keeping away the hair strands behind his ears.

"Hmm.... just 5 minutes more bear."

Kook said hiding his face from the sun in the crook of Tae's neck. 

"I don't mind cuddling whole day with you if today wasn't my commencement ceremony." 

Tae said shifting away from Jungkook to make him awake.

"Shut up Tae!" Kook groaned at the shift of his source of warmth so he locked Tae with his hands and legs wrapped around Tae's shoulder and waist respectively.

"I don't mind devouring you rather than attending my graduation."

Tae smirked as he felt Jungkook becoming stiff while his hand's hair standing erect when he drew circles over Jungkook's inner thighs that was kept on Tae's waist. 

"You are getting pervert." Jungkook whispered as he was in no state to say anything, he felt like his body was on fire right now as his cheeks and neck became red while his nipples became erect. He tried to push away Tae with a playful swat to hide his arousal state from him.

"This is just the starting darling!"

Tae grinned and pulled him back in his embrace while biting his earlobe making Jungkook let out a gasp.

"Tae!" Jungkook hiss as Taehyung started leaving wet kisses over his jaw and cheeks.

"Yeah?" Tae teased and continue doing his work.

"You are getting late! "

Jungkook stuttered when Tae continued kissing his neck leaving wet kisses all over his milky white, pale skin. 

"But I guess my wifie was sleepy and wanted to cuddle more so I don't think I should go anywhere today."

Tae said while still doing his favorite thing that is making purple-red love bites while Jungkook was trying to get out of his hold by pushing him from his shoulder.

"AH....nghhh"

Jungkook moan when Tae found his sweet spot, Tae grabbed Jungkook's both hands in between his and pinned it over his head while the other hand got wrapped around Jungkook's petite waist pulling him more closer as the kiss get more intense making Jungkook stiffened in his hold. 

Tae's wet kisses danced from Jungkook's neck to his collarbone to his shoulder making Jungkook breath rapidly. When Taehyung was satisfied after his sweet "little" love bite, he pulled away only to see a breathtaking scene in front, Jungkook with swollen lips, hoody eyes and neck full with his arts. 

"I love you! ", Jungkook whispered between his raged breaths when he saw Tae's stare at him with dark eyes filled with love and desire. 

"I love you too.", Tae replied shortly before diving in to capture the soft swollen petals of Jungkook while pulling him more closer to himself by his waist, their bodies seamlessly mixing together like a piece of puzzle. 

The kiss was gentle yet fervent, a dance of lips and breaths. His hands traversed Jungkook's curves from his waist to back to hip bone, each touch igniting a spark between them while Jungkook's one hand cradled Tae's cheeks, the warmth of his hands sending shivers down Tae's spine. The other hands was interlocked with Tae's hairs and with every hiss, Jungkook would pull it making Tae aware of the pleasure he was getting from him.