Chapter 4

After university: 

Tae and jimin were waiting for yoongi and hoseok at the exit gate of university as they were taking so much time. 

Tae: "Jimin where is your boyfriend? Did he forgot about you?" Smiling mischievously 

Jimin: " He must be coming you alien! And he can't forget about me. " said with a pout.

Tae: " But....." 

Yoongi: "What you both are talking about?" 

They both got startled due to sudden appearance of yoongi. 

Jimin: " Yaah hyung! You startled both of us." 

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Yoongi: " I'm sorry darling! " 

Jimin: " It's ok my snow." 

Hobi: "Are you both going to do ' Who's gonna give the cutest nickname?" Challenge? " 

Tae: " Uff!! My single life." 

They both enjoyed teasing the new couple.

Yoonmin: " Yaah you both.... Enough teasing! let's go!" 

Finally all of them reached to the ice cream parlour. Tae ordered 2 icecream for himself and j- hope ordered 3 icecream. Yoongi and jimin ate a couple icecream while jhope and tae made weird faces seeing couples infront of them. 

After eating icecream, yoongi asked out jimin for a date as he was not willing to let go of jimin now. Tae and hobi went to their respective house while eating one more icecream. 

Tae has not called kook today after their argument as he was furious on kookie. From morning, he has got 10 missed calls and upto 123 chats from him but he was so stubborn to forgive kook. He has left each and every messages of kookie on seen. 

Kook: "Sorry bear" 

Kook: "Won't my tiger forgive his Bunny?"

Kook: "Bear this is not done. I have been missing you for 2 weeks now and you are ignoring me today."

Kook: " Bear see this... Did you like it?"

Kook: " Should I buy this?" 

Kook: "Tae it's enough now baby is hurting." 

Kook: "I'm sorry tiger. I won't do this again. Sorry! Sorry!" 

Kook: "Tiger... " 

Kook: " Tiger if you won't reply!! Then.... I am taking all of these." 

Attached pin.

Kook: " Ok!! I won't be messaging you anymore. Bye!!"

After that there no messages from kookie and the last message was at 13:50. Tae frowned at the messages and switched off his phone and decided to eat his evening snacks in nearby cafe. No matter how much he gets upset from kookie, he care for his Bunny much more than that. He thought that he will give a video call to his Bunny as soon as he reached home.

At Apartment: 

Tae reached at his apartment and got freshen up to call his Bunny. He tried 2-3 times, but his Bunny didn't answered. He got worried and all the negative thoughts started coming in his mind. It got worsen when he heard thunders and raining sound from outside. Kookie has this fear of thunders so he always want some company in thunderstorm nights. His thoughts were cut off when he heard a door bell.