Chapter 16

I hope you all are still waiting for this story and not getting bored of it.... 😞

______________________________________________

The news flied like a rapid fire through the university with many lies added to it. No students knew what really happened but for every one the one who got in their bad side was taehyung. They all pity on the girl while they got furious on boy for making her cry. Almost everyone in the university got against taehyung and started hating him. When all the students saw the girl crying so badly like she was physically hurt by the boy, they all assumed that it was boy's fault without listening to boy's point of view. 

Seojoon: " I didn't knew that he would.... (wipes her tears)  reject me like that. He said No on my face (sniffles). I thought that he likes me,(sobs) he even asked me for coffee the other day. He gave me hop..es only to reject me like this today.(cried) Am I this bad!? Am I not beautiful!? Tell me!! Am I not enough to get love by someone!? "

She cried asking these questions to all her friends who was sitting around her comforting her with all their sweet words. She didn't told them about exact thing that happened rather she framed a fake story which showed how pathetic taehyung is to reject a girl harshly. She didn't wanted her impression to get down in the university. No one should remember that she got rejected by someone but only how a boy made her cry by giving her hopes and later rejecting on her face. 

Sara: " No seo!! Don't think like this. You are a lovable person. He doesn't deserve you girl! Guess what!? He lost a diamond by rejecting you. Don't think about him. Do you want us to give him a best lesson that he would never reject any girl in future. " 

Seojoon: " No No!! Don't do anything to him. I... I still love him... so how can I see him getting scoldings. Please not infront of me. " 

Emma: " It's ok!! We won't say anything to him infront of you. Right!? Min-jae!!? Baby!  " 

She winked at him and said with a smirk.

Min-jae : "Don't worry!! Baby! We won't say anything to him in front of her. " He grabbed emma by her waist kissed her lips later sucking it with a squeeze on her bare waist. 

Seojoon looked at them and again she started crying with a loud sob grabbing their attention. She placed her both hands on her face and started crying with loud sobs which can make anyone ears bleed. 

Seojoon: " You all are very bad.. Here I am crying and you all are being lovey dovey in front of me. I hate you all!! "

All this drama was going in Cafeteria after their first class while taehyung was on rooftop. Everyone's attention was on the drama taking place in the right of the cafeteria causing chaos in the silent area making many of them irritated while many of them enjoying the scene while taking all the information and forming their opinions. And most of the opinion that formed were in favour of Seojoon cause she was very famous and she was sweet with everyone. Although some of the students who were aware of her duality knew that she was feigning all her emotions to get sympathy from everyone. 

"She can be a good actress..." The students who knew her duality thought in their minds. They ignored her drama and went outside of the cafeteria to eat peacefully. Many of them had been friends with Seojoon in past and all were betrayed by her at some point of time in their life. Well Seojoon had this bad habit of changing her friends every year. She never had a constant friend nor a lover. Not that she has been always like this from starting. No not at all!! As we know that devil's are not born, they are made. So it was her friends in past that had made her like this. She was a very sweet girl in the starting that's the reason why she gets friends soon now also. The difference is just that she was sweet and had pure intention in past but now she is sweet but with bad intention. 

"She has been hurt badly by Taehyung. He shouldn't have behaved like this with her. He should atleast have a taste of her. Man!! Look at her. She is so sexy!!  " 

"That's another question but first tell me How can he even reject this much sexy girl on her face !?" Other boy said checking the girl out while licking his lips. 

"He may be gay!! " They all laughed at his assumptions agreeing with a nod while giving hi-fi to each other.  

There was not a single corner in the cafeteria where anyone is discussing any other tea. Everywhere there was low whispering about the rejection and many rumours about taehyung were being circulated from students to students. 

Seojoon glanced at every corner with her teary eyes and sad fake smile feeling content after listening everyone acussing taehyung and showing her their sympathy eyes. 

"Man! Look how she has been crying from 20 minutes. She must be hurt very badly. How can someone reject this much sweet angel. She has always been sweet with me you know. "

"Yess!! She was always sweet with me too. I don't know who's this taehyung is!! But I have heard that he is really handsome. Guess!! He must be too confident on his looks that he declined this beautiful proposal. "

"Yeah!! Right! Here I have been crushing on her from starting of my university and he casually rejected her. Like what the hell man!! I have not even able to get her attention for more than 2 minutes and He rejected her!! Who can even reject this beauty? "

"Guys!! But no one can be forced to love anyone right!? Maybe he already have someone in his life. Why you all are making him villain in this scene? "

"Oh baby!! You don't know how these handsome guys are!? When they get many proposals and attention from girls, they get high standards and reject every girls. You should feel lucky that even being handsome, I chose you and I am not like him. "

The girl laughed at his boyfriend comment and gave a light feather tap on his back. 

"You are so full of yourself.... "

Seojoon smiled sadly when her friends asked her to join them for icecream party and with a teary smile she replied

"No guys... I am not going anywhere. I just want to go home and cry my heart out and sleep. " 

Sara: "No you are joining us!! And I am not listening a No for this. Emma!! "

 She said and signalled Emma to which emma nodded with a smirk. Just as Seojoon stood up from the chair to head for her house, her friends grabbed her and lifted her up and started heading towards the icecream truck that was parked in front of their university. While Min-jae and Eun-ho, boyfriend of Sara followed them. 

Everyone looked towards the group of friends who were giggling and laughing while going out with Seojoon. Not mind but Seojoon has best of friends one can ask for. She has been really blessed this time for sure but only if she will value them, she would be lucky forever.

_________________________________________

Hii!! Buns How are you all? Missed me!? Well I missed you all. Ok so tell me how was this!? I know that this doesn't have any scenes of taekook but this part was a crucial part of the story because this serves an important role in upcoming chapters. The drama that got every students against taehyung and the difficulties that a boy who rejects a girl faces is the theme of the these two chapters. Not every time the fault is of boy!! 

Your author: Mia Tyler 💜💚