Chapter 21

How are you buns!? Doing good!? Take care of yourself! Remember you all matter...

_______________________________________

"Baby! Please stop crying! He is gonna be alright. Relax!"

"Hyun...ng Please tell him to wake up! I-I need him hyung. I won't be able to live without him. (sobs) Hyung! He is not talking to me. I haven't even hugged him.(sniffles) He didn't told me hyung.... Was I not good enough to share his sad or bad things happening with him!? Tell that idiot to wake up and talk to me. "

"Kook! He will wake up baby! Stop crying! Come on! Get up! You remember doctor said not to cry infront of him and you have to make him happy baby! He was in depression kook, you have to be strong for him. " 

Namjoon said while caressing his shoulder sitting beside him with his own eyes brimming with tears seeing his makane in the vulnerable position. 

Jungkook didn't cried when his company was at stack of getting closed or when he was forced to move out from his house for money. But now.....

Jungkook bawled loudly while hugging jin and wetting his shirt. 

"Hyung! I-I ca..n't me..et hi..m. I ca..n't! "

"Shut up! Kook just shut up! You have to get up and meet him or else....or else I am going to hit you with my pink slippers. "

"Hit me hyung! Just beat me! So that I wake up from this worst dream. This is hurting hyung! Really hurting like hell! I failed him hyung! I said that I will be there with him in his every steps of his life but I left him hyung. He hates me now right that's why he is not talking to me. Tell him I will not leave him hyung not even for a second now. Just tell him once to wake up and talk to me. "

Jin's face was full of tears seeing jungkook's condition while Namjoon was trying his best not to cry seeing the situation as someone has to be strong at these times. 

Jin pulled jungkook again in his embrace and started trying to calm him because he was getting uncontrollable and it was not good for his health. He was getting weak time by time and jin knew he needed some rest so he started caressing his hairs affectionately.  

"Sleep! Baby go to sleep. I am here for you! " 

As he said this one of the nurse came and injected sedative in jungkook body as per namjoon's instructions. Jin whispered

"I am sorry jungkook! "

Soon unconsciousness took over his mind and he slept with swollen eyes, cheeks, and throat in jin's embrace while sniffling. 

Later jungkook was shifted to a hospital room as his bp was low. Jin looked up at Namjoon and hugged him tightly while crying as Namjoon caressed his hairs and kissed his forehead. 

"It's okay baby! You did great! Now you have to be more strong for him. My strong baby! "

He kissed his forehead and wiped his tears while nodding his head in 'No' with a smile to encourage him. Jin smiled back at Namjoon and nodded his head with a peck on his lips. 

"I love you! " 

Jin whispered near his lips and Namjoon replied with a encouraging smile on his lips. 

"I love you too! "

They hugged each other afterwards and went to eat their dinner, basically Namjoon dragging jin who was not even ready to leave taekook.