Chapter 11

Hey! My exams didn't got well and I am very sad about this so maybe this chapter will contain some sad news too... Ok let's get into the story

______________________________________

After the university got over, tae was waiting for jungkook at the entrance of university gate when Seojoon came there with her car. She lowered her car's window and said 

" Are you waiting for your hyung? "

Tae smilingly nodded at the mention of his hyung. Seo got suspicious at tae's reaction whenever he is with jungkook and the morning incident had confirmed her beliefs about them.

Seo smirked and said in her mind " Soon, you will be my puppet. "

Seo smiled afterwards and said " Bye! Tae have a nice evening. "

Tae waved at her with a small smile and she got away from there. It has 15 minutes Tae was waiting for jungkook but he didn't came till now. He sighed and started to walk for the bus stop which was situated at 10 minutes walk from his university. He sat at the bench to wait for the next bus. No, he wasn't angry on his hyung because he knows that if his hyung would have not got something important or emergency then his hyung would never have done this. Infact he was worried, yes worried for his kookie who had never back out from his words, kook always does which he had promised to his Taetae. 

He tried calling on kookie's phone but it was unreachable. He had  dialled his number almost for 10 times till now but the phone was still unreachable. With worried look at his wallpaper collage which had collection of all his important persons in life, he dialled his eomma's number. 

" Annyeong eomma! Do you know where is kookie hyung?" 

" Yeah! 1 hour before he came here and said to inform you that he won't be able to fulfill his promise as he had a very important business to deal with. " 

" Oh! Ok eomma! I am coming home in 15 minutes. "

" Hmm.. Come fast! I have made your favourite snacks today. "

Tae cut the the call and being a worrisome person he started to think all bad things that could happen to his hyung. He looked up when he heard thunder sound. He looked at the left side and thanked God for sending bus on time. 

Tae took the bus and reached his home. Today was a very bad day for tae, at first he got to see all the students bad eyes on his hyung and secondly he didn't got chance to spend some fun time with jungkook. He got home and directly went to his room after having snacks. He dialled kook's number few times but again there was same response that he is unreachable. 

He looked at the phone wallpaper once again and slept looking at it since his mind was taking unnecessary tensions. 

It was 8'o clock in the evening when tae's sleep was disturbed by heavy rain and lightning. As soon as he opened his eyes, he searched his phone for any calls of kookie and when he didn't saw any missed calls from him. He hurriedly came down , took the umbrella and stormed out of his house to his kookie house only to find it locked from outside. 

He was getting restless and worried about him now. He went to search for kook in the town. He went to every corner and places of his town, but after not finding kook anywhere he sat at nearby cafe and started to recall his hyung's favourite places. That's when he remembered that his hyung has once mentioned a place name to him which is very close to his heart, 

                                                            Flashback 

Taekook were sitting on the grass near the isolated river full of flowers when Kook spoke

"You know Tae, this place is really very beautiful but not more than my favourite place. "

Tae looked at kook and asked in confusion

"Beautiful than this place! Really! Then when are you going to take me there? "

" I have thought to take you on some special day. I generally go there when I feel sad or restless, it helps me to calm down."

" Where is this place? Is it far away from here? "

" Not too far not too near. It's in the outskirts of Seoul, fully isolated from city. "

" Then it must be very calm and soothing right!? "

" Yeah! "

                                                         Flashback ends

Tae's pov: 

I have to find that place as soon as possible. I just hope that he would be there.... 

I went towards my bike and got in only to be stopped by my mom. 

Mom: " Bear where are you going? "

Tae: " Mom Kookie hyung.... he.... yeah.. he called me to pick him up from this place since weather is getting worse and his car has betrayed him. "

Mom : " Ok! Then take care and come fast! "

I started the bike and went away in search of my kookie. I just hope he will be okay. I have already passed halfway of Seoul when I received a phone call which was from jimin hyung. I answered it quickly in hope of that kook might be with him.

" Jimin hyung! Is jungkook hyung with you? "

" Yes! Tae, can you please come and pick him up from my house. He is totally wasted and is not even ready to move from here. "

" I am coming hyung!" 

I cut the call and went towards the sent address. As soon as I reached to jimin hyung house, I started ringing the doorbell in hurry. I was very scared and I can get relief only after having him in my arms. 

Jimin hyung opened the door with a annoyed face, probably because of continuous ringing of the doorbell. 

But I don't have time to apologize to him as my heart is only carving for him. I went inside searching for him and saw him sitting on the couch of living room with a drunk smile. I went near to him and took him in my arms and took a deep breath of relief. My heart was beating rapidly and I was scared that he might disappear from my arms, maybe this is all my dream. 

I hugged him very tightly but what he said next made me back to reality.

Third person POV 

" Why did you do that? I am not a toy for you to play with. " Jungkook was mumbling in his drunk state. 

" Jiminsii.. what has happened to him!? "

" I don't know tae! I just saw a man kidnapping him but fortunately the police was nearby so I rescued him easily and took him here. "

" What!? Someone was kidnapping him!? His life is in danger. " Tae mumbled last part and tighten his grip on jungkook. 

"Yeah! I think it's his...."

Me time:  

Currently in my area, there was some network issues so I wasn't able to update last week, and I am sorry for that. 😔 

My stories were supposed to give a beautiful smile to you but I am failing in it. I am very sorry buns. 

Your author: Mia Tyler 💜