Chapter 19

How are you all!? Just prepare yourself to read this chapter ok! 

________________________________________________

Time skip : 1 year  

Everything in Taehyung's life changed in just 1 year. The playful goofy ball changed into a serious and cold person. And this all happened because of jungkook getting involved in catching the person behind all the conspiracies of his company downfall. 

After Taehyung's mother left, he started to feel alone in the big apartment and he started spending most of his time outside partying with his friends. 

Taehyung misses her mom and jungkook too. There was no one with him when he was going through the hard times of his life so he started to drink alcohol so that he can relieve his stress and pain. 

The pressure of his career was increasing and seojoon's friends were trying their best to make him feel like a shit. They didn't left any moment to bully him although it was not physical but they bullied him with words making him mentally ill. They have spread rumours about him in the whole university and now no one was there who would even talk to him.  

One day, he met with his school friends who were also stress like him and uses alcohols and drugs to relieve their stress and forget about their pain. There was no one on whom taehyung can really rely on right now so he found his solace in those friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback 

Taehyung was aimlessly walking on the street lost in all the thoughts running in his mind. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a shout 

"Hey! Taehyung-ah "

Tae turned around only to find his school bench partner, Bogum

"Hey bogum! How come you here? You have gone to LA for higher studies right!? "

"Oh that's a long story. Come on! Let me introduce you to my new friends. "

Taehyung nodded as he really wanted someone to talk with and distract himself from overthinking.

 They went to his friends 

Taehyung was shocked to see bogum's friends because they were all dressed up like bad boys and girls. Bogum was an introvert in the school, he had no friends in the school because of his shy nature but now that shy boy having friends was shocking for taehyung.

Bogum went to them and said 

" Hey guys! Meet him! He is taehyung my school buddy! "

"Hey taehyung! You are so handsome dude! "

One of the girl came towards taehyung and said while sliding her fingers from his forehead to jawline. 

Tae got uncomfortable and moved back from her and said 

"Thank you! But I don't like skinship so please! "

"Hey May! Come on don't scare the boy away! "

"Relax dude! I am not going to eat you! "

May said to taehyung who was looking at them nervously. 

"Hey bogum introduce us to them! "

The other one said nudging bogum. 

"Yes! So taehyung this is Cole! "

Taehyung shaked his hands with the blue haired guy who has previously warned may and have tatoos all over his hands and necks with number of piercing in ears and face.