|*Chapter 25 *|

Tae told everything to jungkook from the confession of Seojoon to how he ended up getting the bad company of his school friends. Although the struggle of not getting anyone to talk to in school and even getting mental harassment continuously for months was hidden but his eyes, his tears told everything about the pain he felt when there was no one with him. 

Taehyung was craving for his mother's warmth, a hyung's protection and a father's guidance to go through the most hard time of his life. Even though everyone asked from him to tell him but how can he just share his mere problem when they have their own struggle. Taehyung felt that his pain was like an ant infront of theirs that was like an elephant.

Jungkook was continuously stroking while silently gulping the lump in his throat for not to cry infront of already vulnerable taehyung. Because he knows that if taehyung see him crying, he will stop crying and would start consoling him. 

Taehyung was hiding his face in the crook of jungkook's neck and wetting his hoddie while jungkook was drawing circles in his back to stop him from crying. 

"I just rejected her hyung and she did this to me. What was my fault hyung? Is any boy not allowed to say No to any girl? Our No is seen as a curse but their No is No? Why is this world like this hyung? "

"Shh... Bear relax! It was not your fault baby. She just didn't took rejection in a good way. It's okay! Hyung is here right!? Everything will be fine. You believe me right!? "

Jungkook asked cupping taehyung's cheeks in his both hand. 

"Aww! My bear looks so cute while crying. "

Taehyung got shy like a baby who got a compliment from their first sight crush. He whined and his his face in jungkook's neck to hide his red cheeks. 

"Hey! Let me see those cheery cheeks. Why are you hiding my blushing bear? Let me have a look of my cutie pie."

"Hyungggg!! "

Jungkook laughed at taehyung's childish behaviour and kissed on his hair while thinking in his mind, "I will make sure they will regret for hurting you. My precious bear! "

"Ok, ok! Enough blushing! Now let's go out. Would you like to go on a long drive with me? "

"Yes hyung! Let's go. I missed it. "

"Then let's go! "

They both went on a long drive towards their unknown destination. Both of them went on and on without knowing where they are going. They were playing the songs and syncing with the beats. 

Jungkook stopped the car when he saw a small hill. He parked the car at the side of the road. 

"Why you stopped here? "

Taehyung asked with a frown because he was enjoying their alone  moment. 

"Come out! This place looks interesting. "

Taehyung nodded and came out of the car, they both started climbing the hill. 

"This is easy! "

Taehyung said running climbing the hill. Jungkook laughed and ran behind him to catch on the speed of taehyung's. When they both reached there, they both gasped loudly at the beautiful sight of their whole town. Only the lights of the street was on while everywhere there was dark with full moonlight illuminating the scenery.

They sat on the grass and inhaled deeply the fresh air. Jungkook looked at taehyung and smiled seeing him smiling with closed eyes. Taehyung's face was illuminated with moonlight making him look ethereal. They sat their for almost 10 minutes when jungkook thought to break the silence.