|*Chapter 23 *|

On so many requests and as a compensate !! Here is your new chapter 🤗 Enjoy!! And don't forget to read me time!! 

Taehyung got discharge after 2 weeks of being in hospital, multiple tests was taken by doctor before he finally signed the discharged papers. 

He was happy actually very happy to finally come back to his home because this time he is not alone. 

He has his jungkook hyung with him. 

The hospital smell was suffocating taehyung and he wanted to just run away from there as soon as he find an escape.

Well in these weeks, his depression got better since jungkook didn't left his side even for a second. 

And taehyung was very much enjoying jungkook's whole attention on him. No, he wasn't tired of jungkook sticking to him from morning to night infact he was in bliss getting jungkook's attention whole to himself. 

What can we say!? He is already whipped for jungkook now only. 

But to everyone's surprise, taehyung has not harmed himself in these weeks. 

💫

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully but his sleep was disturbed by something soft caressing his chin. 

He shifted another side to avoid the soft thing but now that soft thing was caressing his ears making him irritated. 

He whiningly held that soft thing and pulled it towards himself. 

"Aahh!! "

Jungkook got startled when he was pulled by taehyung without any warning. 

Due to his shout, taehyung woke up and sat on the bed abruptly with wide eyes. 

He got shocked seeing jungkook lying on his legs like a starfish. 

He confusedly asked jungkook,

"What happened hyung? Why are you lying like a starfish? "

Jungkook smiled at him sarcastically and got up to sit properly. 

That's when taehyung saw jungkook's feather sweater and it clicked in taehyung's mind that the soft thing must be Jungkook's sweater.

Taehyung started laughing hard after seeing jungkook's sarcastic smile and flicked his chin.