|*Chapter 24*|

Hi! My buns.... How are you all?  I hope you all are fine, healthy and happy 😄 So let's start this story! 

Taekook were cuddling when their moment got disturbed by a phone call. Nobody wanted to break the embrace.

When the phone rang for the second time, Jungkook was about to break the hug, but he felt his bear tightening his arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

He sighed, looking at his neck where Taehyung was snuggled in. 'Bear! Let me see who is calling! I'll be back in 2 minutes.'

'No! I don't want to move!' Taehyung replied stubbornly, holding onto Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed at his stubborn bear but smiled slightly after hearing this.

Jungkook tried to reach for his phone, placed on the nearby bedside table and ringing continuously. After several attempts, he finally succeeded in retrieving his phone, all while Taehyung clung to him.

He saw his hyung's name and immediately answered, 'Hey hyung!'

'Hi! Bunny, how are you and Taehyung?'

'We're both fine, hyung.'

'Good! So, when are you coming to the company?'

'Uh, I don't know! Maybe when he's healthy enough to go to university, then I'll join you all.'

'Yeah, I understand, but come as soon as possible. The company needs you right now the most.'

'Yes, hyung! I know, but he also needs me the most right now, and I won't be repeating my mistake again.'

He softly ruffled Taehyung's hair, who was snuggling into the crook of his neck to find a comfortable position.

Then he continued, 

'If you need any help, you can send the work details to my email. I'll check it when I have time.'

Jin understood jungkook and reason too, so he hummed and said, 'Okay, then I'll come to your house this evening!'

'Okay, bye!'

He ended the call and finally lay comfortably, with Taehyung humming contentedly after finding a comfortable position.

'So, you won't be going to the company until I'm all healthy? '

Jungkook hummed at taehyung's sudden question making taehyung smiled contentedly and mumbled a small 'Thank you!' before drifting in sleep.

....

'What did he say?' Namjoon asked.

'He won't come until his bear is healthy and fine. So, I told him that we'll come to his place in the evening.'

'I thought so! That's what he was going to say!' 

'Yeah! But what we will be going to do now? '

'No worries, I can manage the company till he come again to join. '

'I know you are capable of that but we have to first ask him. '

'Yes! I know. '

.....

Taehyung woke up when he felt lack of warmth. He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes to find his human plushie.

His eyes ran over the empty space next to him then in the whole room.