XIV. It Is Pure Jealousy

Chapter 14,
     It Is Pure Jealousy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Mi'kayah took Tsireya's advice and walked to Ronal's marui, ignoring the shaking of her hands and the racing of her heart. Deep down she was doing the right thing and notifying the Tsahik of their village, about her bad gut feeling.

"Ronal, I am having that feeling again."

  Ronal whipped her head towards the girl so fast it almost looked inhumane, she was weaving a top for her baby but she stopped almost immediately. Mi'kayah's ears flatten down as Ronal grabbed her hand.

"Is the feeling of needing to vomit or is it more?" Ronal questioned as she led her to the cushions on the ground, sitting her down.

  "It's more, I have a bubbly stomach, my heart is racing and I can't help but imagine the worst. Please help." Mi'kayah begged as she looked at the older woman, for the first time, Ronal was lost.

  Mi'kayah spent the whole day with Ronal, as they tried different herbs to call her stomach and nerves. Then they discussed how they would keep this from the village, they couldn't worry anyone. Once everything was taken care of, Saraiyah was notified of what was going on, along with Tonowari before sending Mi'kayah off to enjoy what was left of the day.

  The sun was slowly going down, meaning it was almost eclipse, but Mi'kayah had spent too much time indoors she needed to be out. The young Metkayina girl found her sisters by the water, calling for their ilus.

  "May I join you?" Mi'kayah asked as she walked over to Leia and Tikki.

  "Nah, no weirdos welcomed." Tikki snorted as she grabbed onto her ilu.

  Mi'kayah rolled her eyes and splashed her sister a bit before calling for her own ilu, swimming before eclipse was always fun. The way the water lit up and how the colorful fish swam, it was all surreal looking. Leia was always happy to be around her sisters, although ever since she had made friends with Tuk, she's been spending a little less time with them and more time with her. Not that they minded.

Before Mi'kayah had left the marui, she had some speculations on Tikki and her burning hatred for Lo'ak, the younger son of Jake Sully. It was simple really, Tikki was falling in love with him and hated the feeling, as she didn't like feeling for vulnerable.

  "Why is he out here with her?" Tikki snarled as she looked towards Lo'ak who was swimming with his ilu, except he was not alone.

  Tsireya accompanied him, and it was only them two. Aonung, Neteyam, Rotxo and Tuktirey was nowhere to be found, meaning that this must have been a date.

  "Mawey Tikki, he is only hanging out with Tsireya. He hasn't done anything.. yet." Mi'kayah looked at the two, smiling.

Jealousy was slipping into Tikki's tone as envy dripped from her lips, except she didn't even know how she was feeling at the moment. She just knew she didn't like the sight of her best friend, hanging with her enemy, it was disgraceful, traitorous, and weird. Especially weird.

  "Why does Tikki look like our sa'nok when I had said kurkung?" Leia asked, however Mi'kayah raised her hand slapped the girl gently on the arm.

  "Leia, you aren't of age for those types of words!" Mi'kayah scolded her younger sister, shaking her head in annoyance as she knew she learnt the word from Tikki.

  However, Leia wasn't wrong, Tikki was holding her breath as her eye twitched a bit. Her cheeks turned I turned into a dark hue of blue, and she was clenched her fist tightly.

"Our sister, is jealous that Tsireya knows how to flirt and not be so spiteful towards her crush." Mi'kayah added as she looked at her annoyed sister.

  "That is not the issue Mi'kayah, you kurkung!" Tikki hissed at her sister, her facial expression was very angry.

  "Oh please, ni'ul kame tske!" Mi'kayah laughed before swimming away from her sister.

  Tikki had never allowed herself to fall for someone, so all of these feelings were brand new to her. It's safe to say pure jealousy was not a good looo on her, especially if she's so unexperience to hide it.