XVII. Stay Out Of Trouble

Chapter 17,
    Stay Out Of Trouble
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Tikki's nose was bleeding a bit as her lip had just finished bleeding, the fight wasn't too violent as Neteyam and Lo'ak knew how to fight like the sky people. Mi'kayah and Kiri ended up being the ones to separate the fight.

  "I do not have the stuff I need to help fix your wounds, I must get Leia." Mi'kayah stated, she knew that if she left to get items from the healers tent then she would be questioned.

  However nobody ever questions Leia whenever she would walk in and out of the tent with different herbs and ointment like medicine. Mostly since her excuses are she's practicing how to be the perfect healer on harmed sea creatures. So that was the plan.

  "Leia, you mustn't tell mom, or Ronal, or Tonowari." Mi'kayah started as she grabbed her little sister's hand and walked with her from her marui.

  Aonung, Rotxo, and the others went off somewhere, possibly to go and tell their parents but that was the least of Mi'kayah's worries. Leia looked at her older sister and nodded her head, the young girl always kept her promises.

  A gasp escaped Leia's lips when she saw her sister. The group decided to stay in the Sullys maru. Mi'kayah walked over to the three teenagers who were in the fight and examined their wounds, trying to see which herbs and medicine would work best.

  "Leia, I'm going to need you to steal different herbs and ointments for me, along with bandages." Mi'kayah listed off as she looked at her little sister.

  Stealing was a big and bad word in Leia's eyes, even though she has done it multiple times, it felt weird being asked to do. Especially when they could have just gone to the tent and lied their asses off.

  "If our sempu were still alive, he'd have a heart attack thanks to you skxawngs!" Leia muttered under her breath before walking out of the marui.

  Neteyam chuckled and shook his head, Leia was always his favorite as she was sweet and reminded him of both Tuk and Kiri. When the flap opened again, Mi'kayah had thought it was Leia but instead she was met with Jake Sully. The older man looked furious with his kids, and then in came Saraiyah.

  "What in the world were you two thinking?" Jake asked his kids, he knew it wasn't his place to discipline Tikki nor Mi'kayah.

  Saraiyah hissed at her two daughters before walking over to Jake, placing a hand on his shoulder.

  "They were bullying Kiri and Mi'kayah, we weren't going to let that happen." Lo'ak explained as he tried to stay completely calm.

  "The one thing I told you, was to stay away from trouble not run head first to it." Jake spoke, taking a deep breath before looking at Saraiyah.

  "You will apologize to Aonung, I don't care how you do it, just do it." Jake finished as he walked out of the marui angrily.

  Saraiyah waited a moment before chuckling to herself, she was proud of the kids for having each other's back.

  "How did they look?" Saraiyah asked, finally speaking.

  "Worse." Neteyam answered, he smiled at the older woman as she was much more relaxed than his parents.

  "That's good." Saraiyah responded, enjoying the praise Neteyam smiled.

  "Much worse."

  "Get out of here, Leia is waiting for you all at our marui." Saraiyah laughed as she pointed at Tikki and Mi'kayah.

  Staying out of trouble was going to be difficult considering that they were now being targeted, but they'll try their best. It doesn't hurt to try anyways.