XVIII. You Are Unworthy

Chapter 18,
     You Are Unworthy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Despite Lo'ak not wanting to apologize to Aonung for defending his sister, he knew he needed to, just because of his father. Besides, if he was going to apologize to Aonung, he was going to do it his way. Tikki refused to apologize for defending her older sister and her friends, she knew that she didn't have to either.

  "He's probably out on his ilu with his friends." Tikki told Lo'ak as she watched him wander around aimlessly.

  Lo'ak looked at the girl and nodded his head, he didn't say anything to her as he began to walk. Tikki was raised with manners, that's why she even decided to tell Lo'ak where Aonung was, and when someone helps you, you thank them.

  "I did not defend you from Aonung for you to be a, what do you people say? A bitch." Tikki spat as she walked after the Sully boy.

  Lo'ak turned around and rolled his eyes, he couldn't stand Tikki nor did he like how she was always giving him attitude for no reason whatsoever. Tikki didn't like how big his ego was, and seeing him with Tsireya made her not like him even more.

  "Irayo Tikki." Lo'ak answered dryly as he turned around and began to walk away.

  It was something about Lo'ak that made Tikki want to punch him in the face, over and over again. Maybe it's because she never gave him a chance when he first came, so now she believes it is far too late to give him one now. All Tikki knew was that she wasn't going to be nicer to him, she defended him from Aonung along with Kiri and Mi'kayah.

  That was about the last time Tikki had even seen Lo'ak, he was gone the whole day and it seemed like nobody knew where he went. Mi'kayah and Neteyam looked all over the village, asking different people if they seen the boy but they haven't.

"Tikki have you seen Lo'ak?" Neteyam asked, worry was lacing in his tone as he looked at the girl.

  Although the two boys bickered a lot, they were each other's best friend, just like Tikki and Mi'kayah. 

  "Last I saw him, he went to go apologize to Aonung." Tikki informed them as she held onto her spear, staring deep into the lake.

  After she spoke to Lo'ak she had went to the lake to go and hunt for their dinner.

  "Where is Aonung now?" Mi'kayah questioned her younger sister, she knew how worried Neteyam is.

  Tikki thought for a moment before telling them he could be at the marui. As the two walked off, Tikki set her spear down and rushed to follow them.

  "I would like to join you in finding Lo'ak."

Mi'kayah was taken aback by her sister but allowed her to join them.

  "Tell Them what you told us!" Neteyam seethed as he grabbed Aonung by his shoulder blade.

  The teens walked up to Tonowari, Ronal, Saraiyah, Jake, and Neytiri. The adults were confused to say the least.

  Tikki felt angry, how dare Aonung take Lo'ak to Three Brothers Rocks, knowing the danger that lurked there. Mi'kayah couldn't help but begin to pray to Eywa, as the memories of her father flooded her mind. She couldn't bare to see the pain Neteyam's eyes if something happened to his little brother.

  "You are unworthy Aonung, you are nothing more than just a txanfwingtu!" Tikki insulted him, causing Saraiyah to hiss at her daughter.

  "Tikki, you do not use those words!" Her mother scolded as she walked over to Aonung.

  The young girl didn't care though, she knew that Aonung was wrong for abandoning Lo'ak. An akula could hurt him, or he could drown. Mi'kayah looked at her sister, confusion was written all over her face, why was she getting so angry over Lo'ak?

  Jake went to open up his mouth when Lo'ak had returned, on an ilu. Tikki looked at him and sighed of relief, she wasted no time in grabbing his hand and helping him onto the small bridge.

  It was until now that Mi'kayah realized her sister was slowly falling in love with Lo'ak, and she was only mad at him for making her feel this way.