Two

Tomura sat in class not paying any attention to the teacher that spoke in front of the students. He was only paying attention to his notebook where he sketched the face of Izuku's smile. The smile that he found beautiful and eye-capturing, he'll never forget that feeling he got when he saw his smile.

He wanted to relive that feeling, it was such a good feeling it felt as if time had stopped letting him embrace that moment with Izuku. God, he was so beautiful for sure the gods have taken their time creating him.

"Shigaraki, Shigaraki? Are you listening?" The teacher said making him look up from his book "Huh?" The teacher sighed as he shook his head "How are you supposed to go to your next game if you can't pass my class? Should I talk to your coach?" "No! No, I'll focus, I promise" he said as he quickly wrote down the notes from the board.

After the bell rang he made his way out ignoring his friends that called out to him as he searched for Izuku in the crowd. He stopped as his eyes finally spotted him, quickly he walked over to him with a smile on his face. "Oh, Hi Shigaraki," Izuku said a bit surprised.

He wasn't expecting him to go up to him, "Hey-uh...sorry what's your name?" Izuku looked at him with an embarrassed look on his face as he laughed 'he doesn't even know my name!' He thought before answering him. "It's Izuku, you can call me Deku" "Deku? Isn't that-" "Yeah but it grew into a nickname that most people call me" he said with an innocent smile that shot an arrow into Tomura's heart 'he's so cute..'

"Wanna walk with me?" He asked Izuku who thought about it for a second before nodding. The two walked together with the same feeling in their chest. "Hey watch this" Tomura said as he called out Dabi to pass the ball, he caught it in his hands and spun it on the tip of his finger.

Izuku watched in amazement as he grabbed his camera taking a quick picture until Shigaraki moved putting his finger down and bumping the ball into the hoop with his fist. Izuku looked at him surprised "How'd you do that! That's crazy I mean, how is that possible? I mean you did it just now-" quickly he stopped as Shigaraki laughed.

His face turned red in embarrassment as he realized he was rambling too much "Sorry.." "For what? It's cute" he said bumping their shoulders together, Izuku watched him walk as he blushed, "he thinks it's cute..." he mumbled with a smile "You coming?" Tomura asked as he turned around "Y-yeah!"

From that day on the two had started developing feelings for each other. They always spent time together at lunch and after school, Izuku would go to Shigaraki's game to take pictures and spend time with him there, they were in love there was no denying it but they were scared to confess their feelings to each other not sure how'd that go.

But not just that, they were worried about what people would think of them for being in love with each other, Tomura was far too popular in the school and everybody knew his business.

He sighed as he put his head down on his desk before fixing his position flipping a page over in his book writing in a poem for Izuku

In your beautiful presence, I'm in awe,
A radiant light, defying all law.
Your grace, like a gentle breeze, does enthrall,
Leaving me captivated, standing tall.

Your smile, a sunbeam, spreads warmth to my soul,
Illuminate my world, make it whole.
The twinkling of your eyes, like stars above,
Filling my heart with pure, unending love.

Silly High School Boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें