Fifteen

Izuku
I lay in bed with my arm in between my legs as I listened to the sad voice of Tomura. I looked down feeling guilty "I'm sorry..." "Why? It's not your fault".

"It feels like it is, after all, it's our relationship that's causing this, I'm sorry Tomura"
"Don't be, I don't care what my father does, I'll always love you" "But it's not good for you to get hurt, I don't want you to be in pain" "I'll be fine"

.

.

.

Tomura's big game has begun, I was at the court sitting down as my eyes looked into the camera focusing on each player as I took a picture of each of their special moves they did on the court.

A smile grew on my face as I watched Tomura jump high dunking the ball in the hoop as everyone went wild cheering him on. He looked at me and smiled as I waved at him, I continued to take pictures of the game until they were given a break.

I looked at my camera going through the pictures seeing which ones would make it to the school website and more, I stopped staring at the picture of Tomura with a smile on his face showing off his perfect smile as he dunked.

"YOU!"

I looked up seeing a tall masculine man, he had a furious look on his face as he walked over to me, and my eyes widened as I put my arms up trying to avoid his fist. His hand grabbed me throwing me to the ground, I pushed myself up looking at him shocked "Who the hell do you think you are? You've brainwashed my son into making him your little boyfriend!" He shouted as everyone watched us.

"What? No, I don't know what you're talking about sir I-" "No, you know what I'm talking about, you've made Tenko turn against his family by turning him into a gay man"

"Look I...I never meant to...I, I'm sorry I didn't do anything wrong" "DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG? YOUVE RUINED MY SON" His hand went up about to hit me until he was stopped by Tomura.

"Stop! Don't this, he didn't do anything!" "Tomura get out of the way, this boy needs to know what he's doing is wrong since it's obvious his parents have failed at that" "STOP! Look y it's not his fault I-I LOVE HIM"

Tomura
I looked at my father as my heartbeat went high, everyone was staring at us now, their eyes were stuck on us. "What did you say"

"I said I love him, and I always will...I don't care what you think Izuku is the best thing that has happened to me! And I love him no matter what you say! I don't care if you think it's wrong, I'm never gonna stop loving him"

"It seems as if no matter how many times I make you pray, no matter what I say or do you're always going to disobey me, disobey me and your religion....I'm disappointed in you, Tenko...You're nothing to me anymore, you're not my son...from this day on I've never had a son in my life"

He looked at Izuku and then back at me "Don't think about coming home, you're not allowed in ever, got it?" I watched him walk away until I walked over to Izuku "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't know he'd do this, are you okay?" I ask as I pulled him close to me.

"I'm fine....what about you?" "I'm fine, nothing matters right now but you okay?" He looked at me before breaking down in tears "I'm sorry...I've ruined your life Tomura...I'm sorry I'm really sorry..."

"No, no Izuku you didn't don't cry...it hurts me to see you cry Izuku, please..."