Five

Ever since the two shared their first they were never able to get enough. Each time they said goodbye they kissed each other, holding their hands as they stayed together.

Izuku walked under the stairs with Shigaraki who held his hand. He sat down on the bar pulling Izuku by his hand and looking up at his pretty face that always made his heart flutter. They got close kissing each other's lips, Tomura started to kiss the boy's cheeks, nose, and forehead making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You look so pretty today Izuku, you always do," he said making him blush "Stop it, you always say that" "But it's true, Izuku you're always going to be the pretty boy in my eyes"

Izuku
I looked at Tomura and giggled hugging him tightly. He says the sweetest things ever...I love him with all my heart.

He made me feel safe and happy. We heard footsteps and let go of each other walking away as if we weren't doing anything at all. The only thing I disliked was the fact we had to pretend to not be close at all, I understand why.

The people in our school are cruel, nobody likes anyone who considers themselves gay or lesbian they think it's wrong, weird, and gross. And Tomura is someone that everybody knows, everybody likes Tomura and everyone talks to him, they know everything about him everything but his sexuality.

Out of everyone in this whole world, I was the only one to know, and that's only because of the love we had for each other. And even though he shows me lots of affection, love, and honesty I can see through his eyes that he is still scared, scared of getting caught.

After all, we do everything in secret. When we work together we act as classmates, when I go to his game he pretends to know me as the 'photographer' when we hang out he lies telling people I'm just a friend. I don't mind, I know what it feels like to be scared of what people would say about you, especially when you have a reputation like Tomura.

I'm lucky enough to have a mother who accepts me for who I am, and a friend as well. He didn't take it well at first, he had shut me out refusing to be seen with someone like me but at one point he accepted the fact that I wouldn't change. I remember the times he'd say

"You're not gay deku, you're confused right now"

"That guy you like is just a phase, you're just curious don't call yourself gay immediately"

"You seriously like men? Do you see yourself kissing one? Sleeping with one?"

"You're confused, it's a phase Deku"

I glanced at Tomura who was now ahead of me, I must've zoned out. Quickly I jogged up to him but before I got to him a boy had already beat me. His name is Touya, people call him Dabi and he's the point guard on the basketball team.

Silently I walked behind them as the two talked, the two are very close friends and to my surprise, he has no clue about Tomura.

"Hey man you wanna hang out after school?" He asked Tomura who shook his head "No, I got plans" "With who?" "A friend" "Hm...is it that photographer?" "No" "You sure? I mean you two seem close, You're always looking at him during class too" "Well he's my friend, but no I'm not hanging out with him..."

I looked down as I brushed off the feeling of getting called a friend. I knew it was not true, it still bothered me but I always keep in mind that he only says it for our 'safety' I respect his choices and go with the flow.

Once Touya left Shigaraki had stopped and turned over to look at me. A smile grew upon his face, he had a funny yet adorable smile that always made me smile as well. I walked over to him as he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me by his side.

"So you got plans today?" I ask "Not exactly, but if you want I can spare some time for you" "Oh you don't have to do that Tomura" "You sure?" "Mhm, I have to do some editing with the pictures, and put them up as posters too" "Posters huh?" "Yep, and I'll work extra hard on yours," I say as I giggled "Why thank you, make sure I don't look ugly" "Omg, that's impossible you're very photogenic"

"Really?" He asked surprised "Yeah, every photo I take you look very handsome," I say making him laugh. He kissed my cheek making me smile as my stomach got full of butterflies "Come on Izu, bells are about to ring I'll walk you to your class"

"What about you? You can't be late for your class, you're in a sport" "It's okay, I don't mind being late, I'd rather spend some time with you than rush to class" I looked up at him and blushed.

Once we got to the class I said my goodbye before entering and as soon as I took my seat my mind was already on Tomura,  he's all I thought about as the teacher started the lesson.

I already miss him.