Thirteen

Izuku sat in the room as he talked to his mother through the phone letting her know that everything was going well and he was okay.

He smiled as he watched Tomura step into the room, he leaned in kissing his cheek before walking away. "Is Tomura taking good care of you?" "Yes Mom, he is he's a good guy" "I know he is, he's such a gentleman I'm glad you found someone good for you Izuku"

Tomura grabbed his book sketching another drawing of Izuku as he let him talk to his mother. He took his time drawing each line and detail carefully, and when he was finished he wrote a small poem for him on the same page.

From the ocean's blue depths to the emerald green,
A mesmerizing beauty, like none I've ever seen.
Sparkling like diamonds, with a touch of allure,
Those pretty eyes of his, leave me wanting for more.

"I love your poems," he said as he sat by his side reading the poem one more time. "You're so good at it, You have so many talents Tomura" "No I don't" "Yes you do, I mean you're a good basketball player, you're an artist and a really good poet, what else are you good at?" He said with a laugh that made Tamura's heartbeat.

Izuku
Tomura and I were laying together in bed talking about some of our plans for the future. "It feels like the end of the school year is getting closer each second...can you believe it? We're going to be graduates"

"I'm kind of nervous...I don't know what to do after graduation" "I thought you said you wanted to do college?" He asked "I did, but I'm thinking about just getting a job as a photographer, I'm too shy to go to college on my own"

"Then I'll go with you" I looked at him surprised, he had a look on his face that showed that he meant it. "Isn't your father trying to make you go pro as soon as you graduate?" "So? I don't want to go pro, I just want to live a regular life, a life where I'm married to you"

He smiled as his hand wrapped around my waist pulling me in to kiss me. I clasp his face in my hands as I kissed back feeling a knot grow in my stomach as we rolled over making me lay under him.

My legs wrapped around his waist as his mouth traveled down kissing my chin and neck as I gasp softly. His hands moved down from my chest grabbing my hips as we slowly started to grind our bodies making them crash against each other as we grew hot.

"Izuku, touch me...please.." I looked at him as I felt my face get hot, his hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt taking it off of his body. My eyes looked down admiring what was in front of me. Slowly my hand went up reaching to touch his chest as it trailed down to his pants.

I looked up meeting his eyes as my fingers tugged onto the waistband of his pants, My body was growing impatient as I removed my top letting myself get naked for him. It wasn't the first time he's seen me naked, yet I was still shy to lay in front of him like this.

His hand caressed my legs as he leaned in, I looked into his eyes as our noses bumped. I smiled kissing his lips "Touch me Tomura, my body is craving you so much right now" I whisper. "Anything for you Izuku, are you ready?" I nodded in response getting one last kiss out of him before he went on to do some amazing things to me.

It was a moment I'd never forget about.