Fourteen

Izuku and Tomura got ready to pack their things as it was their final day at their resort. They walked hand in hand as they made their way to the river, it was the last spot they wanted to visit and Izuku loved it.

He was in love with the ducks that quacked at every word he'd say. He took pictures of everything in sight admiring the place while Tomura sat on a bench watching Izuku with a smile on his face, he was the only person he paid attention to not even actually looking around.

It was only Izuku that his eyes stayed focused on admiring his face. "Oh my god Tomura! Look there's tadpoles over here!" He said excitedly "Really?" "Yeah look! They're so adorable" Hm...I think you're adorable" Izuku looked at him with a smile as he got on his tippy toes kissing his cheek "You're so corny Tomura," he said with a giggle "Maybe"

.

.

.

Tomura
I said my goodbye to Izuku after dropping him off and made my way home but when I got there my father was already angry waiting for me.

"Where the fuck did you go and who were you with?" He said with his arms crossed, his face had an ugly angry expression like those Cartoon Network characters that would blow up and turn red.

"I was with Touya" "Touya my ass, don't lie to my face Tenko" "I'm not, I was with my really-" "THEN WHY WAS HE HERE?? You said you'd be getting away with him to hang out and practice for the next game and while you were gone I ran into him so how could it be that you lied to me? Who were you trying to run away with?"

"No one..." "Tell me the truth" "I was on my own!" I flinched as I watched his arm go up, his fist met my face hitting me hard enough to throw me on the ground. I held my bruised cheek as tears filled my eyes "Don't you dare cry! You're man men don't cry, suck it up!"

"Now tell me the truth Tenko, who were you with and where did you go?" "I-I don't want to tell you-" "TELL ME" I shut my eyes tight as he held me by the collar shouting at my face "Tell me right now before I do something you won't like !" "Okay! I left with Izuku, it was just us all we did was hang out and-"

I fell to the ground hitting my back hard on the floor, I looked up seeing my father's face until he started hitting me. My body curled up into a ball as I tried to avoid his hits and sobbed, "Dad! Stop! What are you doing? You're gonna kill him!" I heard my sister say as she ran over.

She stood over me facing my father as she shouted at him "Move Hana" "no, I'm not letting you hurt him, you shouldn't be doing this he's your son!" "Not anymore! I would never have a faggot for a son! Now MOVE"

"Hana!" I reached over to my sister who was pushed down but was immediately dragged by my father "Let go of me you're hurting-" "Shut your mouth" I was let go facing the little spot my mother would sit and pray at with the statuses of the saints and their pictures.

My father walked over dumping rice from the bag on the ground, he looked at me throwing the rosary he'd hung around his neck. He looked me dead in the eye and opened his mouth to speak "I want you to pray to the gods, tell them the sins you have committed, and ask for forgiveness, NOW!" He shouted as he pushed me down on my knees against the rice he forced me to put my head down as my hands held the rosary.

I could feel the rice pick into my skin as I held in my tears listening to the words my father said as I was watched by the saints that hung in front of me looking down at me. I hated this...I hate that my father will never accept me, and would forever punish me