Ten

Tomura followed after Izuku with Dabi by his side, the two finally caught up to him surprising him "Oh hey Tomura"

"Izuku, what was that about?" He asked, "Oh you saw that?" "Yeah, was he bothering you?" "Not really, Keigo is just a guy who likes to bother me, it's his way of getting back to me after I rejected him"

"Oh...uh this is Touya," Tomura said introducing the male "You can call me Dabi" "Oh okay, it's nice to meet you," Izuku said with a smile.

The three of them walked around the campus until the bell rang making them all go their separate ways.

Tomura
"That Keigo guy sounds weird," Dabi said as we walked to the gym "I guess...I thought he was just some bully" "Me too, but hey at least you know you're not the only gay here"

I looked at Dabi glaring at him as he laughed "damn...I wonder how many guys here had a thing for Izuku, you should watch out for that guy though, in case he tries making a move on Izuku"

"I don't think Izuku would give in to him," I say as I changed "Yeah but you don't know what that guy is capable of, what if he hurts him?" "You're making me nervous now" "My bad"

I yawned as I walked out of the locker room making my way to the gym for practice. I didn't feel like doing anything but the coach is trying to train us hard to make it to finals.

Dabi was going all out giving it his all until the coach stopped us. "You know what, get on the track" Dabi and I looked at each other with confused looks "The track?" "Yes, I think we should run some miles, it'll improve your stamina"

"Oh hell nah, shit hot as fuck" Dabi said as he threw his shirt on the ground "You're running like that?" I ask "Yeah, take your shirt off too it bothers me to see you in the heat with a long sleeve," he said as he started pulling my shirt over my head "Stop! I want to keep it on" I told him as I grabbed my shirt back from him.

"Okay...say cheese" I looked to where I heard a camera go off, it was Izuku. He was taking pictures of the Track team. "Wow you guys look good," he said with a smile "Let's take a few more"

"You're getting distracted," Dabi said as he nudged me "Oh..." "Come on guys! Start running!" "I hate running"

I was barely in mile two after fighting for my life for the first mile. I was exhausted, my legs are in pain and I am fighting the sun it was so hot. All I'm thinking about it is laying in bed and just sleeping. I looked to my left seeing Izuku walking as he looked through his camera, I decided to stop running just to talk to him.

"Tomura, what are you doing out here?" He says "Coach is making us run 3 miles" "Really? That's cool" I looked at him confused as he giggled "What?" "How do you find that cool?" "Well I used to do Cross Country, all we did was run a lot of miles, it was a cool sport but I got an injury that affected me, I couldn't run anymore"

"Oh...wait like you can't run at all?" "Oh no, I can but not the same as before, I've just become weak"  "Huh well-" "NUMBER 20 GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, RUN ON THE TRACK!"

I looked at Izuku with an awkward smile as he laughed "Looks like you're busy, I'll talk to you soon" "Yeah okay.." "Bye Tomura"

"Hey, Tomura, who's that guy you're always talking to?" One of the guys asked me "Oh him...he's just a friend" "Ohhh, I always see you with him, you guys are always together for a second I thought maybe you had a thing with him" he said while laughing.

"Oh...no no, we're just close friends nothing else" "Yeah, I mean it'd be weird if it was something else, ain't nobody wanna have a gay boy in the same team, that's weird as hell"

"Yeah...totally"